LDS Leather Company / Never sent merchandise

Unprofessional, non-responsive and failed to deliver product. Have waited almost three months. They do not respond to emails or to telephone calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESES PEOPLE!! I ordered a custom dog collar which was supposed to be delivered before Christmas. They never responded to any telephone calls and never answer the telephone. Unfortunately I did not check out the company before I purchased my collar and am only now discovering the numerous complaints against them. If you place an order with LDS leather you will be out your money and you will not receive the product you ordered. It appears to be a fancy website of smoke and mirrors. Be warned!

Gi

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2011

I wish I would have read these complaints before I ordered a dog collar. It has been 3 months since I ordered and I have submitted numerous e-mails through their contact form and all calls go to a voicemail box that has been full for months. Law enforcement should go there and shut them down.

• Mi
      2nd of Nov, 2011

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO SAVE MONEY BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS ONLINE, THERE ARE SO MANY DUBIOUS COMPANIES OUT THERE WHO WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO TO PETSMART OR PETCO NEXT TIME