LCBOstaff

To whom it may concern,
I would like to file a formal complaint against the LCBO location at 401 and Weston. The complaint is regarding a cashier named Robert, and the assistant manager named Jim. I hope you will be able to identify the employee's with only a first name, because they refused to give me any other form of way to identify them. No employee ID number or last name for which I asked, and they refused to give.

I was there with my brother, the day in question to help with the load because it was more then enough for one person to handle. Once we got to the register, Robert decided to ask myself, Alberto for ID, I didn't question his authority, I stepped out to my car and grabbed it. I proceed to give him my Ontario issued temporary license that says " NO PHOTO REQUIRED" I proceeded by explaining to him that my wallet was stolen a week ago with all of my id's and cards. I even offered to show him my police report that I had filed. Something I didn't have to do. He proceeded by telling me unacceptable, photo ID, as if he was to icompantant to realize, I don't have any photo ID, hello, "my wallet was stolen I don't have any photo ID" this is when I proceeded to act accordingly to the situation. I asked Robert why he was asking me for ID when I was not purchasing it was my brother, which by the way showed his ID and Robert was satisfied with. He proceeded by telling me that because I was with him he was within legal right to ask for my ID. I then showed him my ID again, still didn't want to take it. This is when I asked to speak to the supervisor, when he showed up he was no help at all, horrible communication skill, people skills and management ability. He didn't do anything to help the situation and was very rude and arrogant to me, you could tell he wasn't trying to help me at all Wow! Talk about horrible customer service. He said one or two sentences and walked away.

These employees need to be repremanded! because while they might work for a private company they are still public servants, that work for LCBO's customers. Now again let's review the sequence of events that they handled like unprofessional power triping, idiots.

-Asked me for ID when I wasn't making the purchase.

- refused to accept my ID's

- refused to give me last names or employee ID numbers to reference in this complaint.

- horrible service from the cashier

- horrible non existent service from an LCBO manager, that I believe may be time for some reaccuring training to commence for that gentleman.

- I don't understand how a temporary license issued from service Ontario, is good enough for Toronto police, OPP and RCMP and is not good enough for Robert or Jim. Can someone please explain that to me.

I spend over 500.00 a month at your stores and don't expect this kind of treatment I don't look like a child or portray myself as one, and can't believe the level of service that was portrayed to me by LCBO. I expect an apology from those employees immediately and some sort of action to be taken against them.

Ti
May 03, 2017

Comments

• Cp
      Sep 20, 2017

-Asked me for ID when I wasn't making the purchase.
    If you are with the person making the purchase, or together we are allowed to ID you. This is not new, so we did nothing wrong.

Don't need crazy's stalking us. All you need is the first name and the store # to filer a complaint. Again the employees did nothing wrong here.

LOL Buddy we make over 10k a day a till at some stores. Your 500$ means nothing to us.