LCBO / rude staff
When shopping for Red Stripe beer, I noticed that a special tag (for discount price) was 2 weeks old. I asked the staff members if this was still valid and if not shouldn't it be taken down. 30ish year old feminine male staff member made comment: "Oh, so we're not perfect at everything, big deal !" I was very surprised at this comment and said: "Well, when you have a job, you should at least do it well."
The man actually said: "Yes, sir!", which I ignored. The female staff member kept quiet; when I returned to the store to get the manager's name, the female staff member was very helpful and respectful while the male staff member was standing around doing nothing.
I recommend to consumers not to use this store; use other LCBO outlets or even better go to the QuÃ©bec side liquor stores where the customer service and friendliness is outstanding. Johnnie Walker is also $3 cheaper there.
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - staff! 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - customers who complain about not being served and fault staff 
- LCBO - not feeling safe walking into yonge and wellesley location 
- LCBO - racist behaviour from manager at 337 spadina store in toronto 
- LCBO Barrack St. Kingston, ON - denied service with valid legal id because of visitor 
- LCBO - management 
- LCBO - missing item