LCBO / staff!
Omg I have never! Had a problem at the lcbo... I go there twice a week, but natalie at stanley park mall kitchener ontario canada, her manager being chris. Was so rude to me!.. My boyfriend and I went into the lcbo, he was buying alcohol for his step mom and his dad, (he is 27) I didnt bring my id in, however I didnt even touch the alcohol.. And im almost 23.. She ripped it out of his hands even tho he told her he was buying it for his step mom.. I had to go home, get my id,.. And go in and buy his step moms alcohol. When I walked back into the lcbo she was with a customer glarring at me.. Making rude comments about me, so I had to tell her to stop starring, and help her customers.. I have never been so insaulted. That chick should loose her job!
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - rude staff 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - customers who complain about not being served and fault staff 
- LCBO - not feeling safe walking into yonge and wellesley location 
- LCBO - racist behaviour from manager at 337 spadina store in toronto 
- LCBO Barrack St. Kingston, ON - denied service with valid legal id because of visitor 
- LCBO - management 
- LCBO - missing item