LBS TAX SERVICE / Customer Service

1 East Point, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-704-0886

When I first went in to have my w2's reviewed I was given a quote of what I should expect my refund to be, as with another client who used their services my amount was writen on a peice of paper. When I did receive a print out of my completed tax return the figures varied tremendously. Also the tax preparer, Ebony submitted my taxes without having all of my information causing me to file an amendment. i originally filed my taxes on Jan 19th and it is the 19th of March and I have yet to submit my amendment because now the rude people of LBS are no longer answering their phone. I should have never used their services esp. after hearing an irate client in their office the day I went in for services. I know now and I will NEVER use them again. Horrible customer service!

Lb

More LBS TAX SERVICE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of Apr, 2012

I went to file an amendment on March 3 2017...and I try to call one month later and no one answers the phone. I'm really thinking about sending the police to their location. I dont like this. These people are playing with my money!! I WILL NEVER FILE TAXES THERE AGAIN!! UN PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!

• In
      23rd of Jan, 2013
    LBS TAX SERVICE - Loss of money and time.
    LBS Tax Service

I went to LBS Tax Service to get a loan on my income tax. They approved me for 50 dollars which I declined. I have never signed any papers and without my authorization they filed my income tax. I waited for three weeks for them to come in and when I went to pick up my check they took 600 out.

• Mx
      7th of Feb, 2013
    LBS TAX SERVICE - Please help me to return the money.
    LBS Tax Service

I went to do an estimate with LBS Tax Service tax service. After the estimate was done I was not satisfied with the amount that they were charging, because she told me it was $75 dollars and then it turned out to be $500dollars. Please help me to return the money.

8th of Feb, 2013

You should have READ what you SIGNED.

• We
      22nd of Apr, 2013

My husband and I did our taxes with LBS Tax Services and let me tell you it is turning into a NIGHTMARE! We are having to file an amendment and just found out we did not get all the paperwork from them first of all and then, just today I about had a heart attack when the tax place we are having to now use told me that they did $32, 000 in deductions on our taxes. we have contacted the IRS and we are contacting a lawyer. I have never in my life seen such a mess. Hell we didn't make much more than what they said we deducted and so I have no clue what these people are doing but we are going to get to the bottom of this. I have tried to contact these people and of course no one is around to answer anything about anything. Of course not they have lined their pockets with money that does not belong to them and caused all kinds of hate and all. God help them that is all I can say... There is a Special place in Hell for people like these people. By the way they also Ripped us off of money due to us in the process... Get your taxes done right go to a REAL TAX PLACE!!! Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block you may pay a little bit but at least you know you will not get screwed over.