LBS Health Options / unauthorized charges

1 Pell City, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256 328-3531

I was looking over my bank statement when I realized that there had been a charge of $49.95 taken out of my bank account by LBS Health options. I did not recognize the name of this company, so I decided to find out who they were. I obtained the phone number and contacted them. They said that my husband had agreed to a 30 day trial, which he absolutely had not. These charges were completely fraudulent, and I have no idea how they even got our account information.

More LBS Health Options Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ni
  2nd of Oct, 2008

I did just look on my statement and someone charged 28$ from my account... And the name is LBS Health Options.. what is this?? What do i need to do to stop it??

La
  5th of Oct, 2008

can you please help me get the number? the SAME thing happend to me, I have NO idea who it is or what it is! do you still have the number??? I would appreciate it very much!
thanks so much

La
  7th of Oct, 2008

I am requesting a cessation of the $49.95 charge to my credit card. I would like this charge stopped immediately and a credit issued to my account. Thank you for taking care of this.
Larry Strongin

Mi
  8th of Oct, 2008

please give me the number to that place because they're messing my credit up witht hose charges!!!

this is really frustrating...

Ja
  12th of Oct, 2008

This a total rip off. When they first contacted me it was on my cell phone while I was trying to purchase medical equipment for my father. I said yes just to get off the phone. When I got home I canceled the scam by e mail which they acknowleged. However, they still bill my credit card 49.95 per month. My credit card company says they can't stop it. Did I mention they already had my card number when they first contacted me? Where is law enforcement to expose these frauds and prosecute them?

St
  23rd of Oct, 2008

To all the people who have been scammed by LBS Health Options just as I was:
I recently posted a complaint against LBS Health Options on this website. In my frustration, I hurriedly filled out the information in the boxes. My cell phone number was put in the wrong box by mistake. The result has been tons of phone calls from people who have been scammed-and think that I am LBS Health Options. To clear up this mess, I am putting the actual phone number on here. This company is taking money from people left and right. They took $200 from my checking account! They need to be stopped. Their number is 1-866-915-1190. I hope that this helps.