LBS HEALTH OPTIONS 866 915 1190 *TX / charged my account without authorization

United States Review updated:
4.4
they charged my account 9.95 on 8-27-08 without my permission. I also have another amount that has been charged 89.31 and they might be trying it again WITHOUT MY PERMISSON. I have contacted my bank and filed a dispute with them on 8-28-08. /what the hell is going on????

Sincerely,

Tammy
Ta

Comments

Li
  9th of Sep, 2008
hello,

i recently reviewed my bank statement and they have also charged my account without authorization. any advice of how to fix this problem?
Sw
  19th of Sep, 2008
My account has also been charged several times.I have contacted my bank and LSB?? I have also filed a police report and contacted my attorney.
Co
  24th of Sep, 2008
I want to know what L B C Health Options is, What is it that I orded. That was put on my credit card.
I am not using that card So take it off.
and do t add anything more on it Connie
Ch
  25th of Sep, 2008
I just looked at my account online and I was charged almost $50! I called them and asked them who they were with. It has something to do with a free gas card/Wal Mart card/ or $1000 in groceries. I asked them to cancel my account and refund the money. They told me they would and would send me an email confirming this. I literally just got off the phone and already have emails from them confirming refunding my account. And I didn't even have to get mean! I've had a lot of problems with people charging my account lately and have had problems getting my money refunded. I think it's from some stupid crap I bought on an infomercial. Darn those late, lonely, fat moment nights when I think some new gimic will help me lose weight.

Just call them, complain, and they'll take care of it.
Pa
  28th of Sep, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OR HOW THEY GOT MY CARD NUMBER BUT THEY KEEP CHARING MY CARD.

ONE MORE TIME I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.
Ge
  1st of Dec, 2008
Charges without authorization. I have charges of $49.95 from LBS*Health Options for several months and did not order. Also, I have one from PTH Healthy Living for $29.95 that was not authorized either.
What recourse do we have for getting credit and preventing these charges from happening again?!! I am really upset as I do very little buying on line and thought I was careful what areas I was shopping in. We are on fixed retirement income and cannot afford these type of charges. We have tried to call the numbers and get a message the call cannot be completed.
Please advise.