LBC Express / undelivered package since nov 11, 2017 tracking # [protected]

santa rosa city Laguna, PH

I have made transaction last November 11, 2017 and realized the address was incorrect so the status at your online tracking system that the package was undeliverd. So on November 14, 2017 when I found the problem, I called the LBC SM santa rosa branch to correct the address and was told by your agent JL that the package will be delivered again by Nov 15, No package came to my customer, did not receive it yet. Both your LBC hotline service I called and the LBC Facebook sent message on November 15 said it will be taken care of and the package will be delivered on Nov 16, Unfortunately nothing happened. I called your LBC sm santa rosa again talked with Mauro and Gie...very frustrating that the package was not delivered yet and they gave me number of the lbc quezon city branch to fol up the package but the numbers were not working. Seriously this is going to be very damaging to my small business since LBC is unreliable. When will be the package be delivered? I didn't get an assurance when this will be solved.

An