LBC Express β€” shipment issue

Hi. Ask ko lang I was tracking my delivery and the status said "shipment issue, please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels"

My tracking number is [protected].

My question is what is the issue? I was waiting for the delivery all day because the shipment status is "Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day."

Ma
Oct 20, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Apr 26, 2018
    Best Best Advice

what do u mean by shipment issued... after saying that the item was ready for delivery.?
    pls let us know. thanks

May 28, 2019

@Catherine Casaquite Hello i would like to ask if you were able to get your item. Your reply will be very much appreciated.

• Ro
      Sep 05, 2018

what does "shipment issue" mean? how many day for the delay?

May 28, 2019

@Robert Christian Alejandrino Hello i would like to ask if you were able to get your item?

• Ai
      Jun 04, 2019

@Lia ; hello nakarating po ba ang item sainyo?

Aug 22, 2019

@aira irader Send a tweet @LBCexpress

• Ju
      Sep 24, 2018

Why is it that my V POUCH disposed with out contacting me?????
    They don't even told me from the beginning that there's no delivery in the destination I addressed...
    When I came back they told me there's no delivery in the destination so my VPOUCH is posted in Manila, then they told me that I need to pay same amount so they can email and change from delivery to pick up and ship it again to the destination, I gave the name of my consignee and the exact address of the LBC to receive, but until now there's no VPOUCH coming back in there and when I check on web, it said that it is disposed in the hangar on September 19, 2018...
    July 17, 2018 my first transaction
    August 20, 2018 I checked
    September 4, 2018 my second transaction
    September 20, 2018 I checked again because my consignee said that LBC there said "there's no VPOUCH again in that tracking number, it was here last July"...
    So what it means..?!
    I paid twice just to ship that documents then what..?!
    I want a REFUND...

• Ju
      Sep 24, 2018

Why is it that my V POUCH disposed with out contacting me?????
    July 17, 2018 my first transaction
    August 20, 2018 I checked
    September 4, 2018 my second transaction
    So what it means..?!
    I paid twice just to ship that documents then what..?!
    I want a REFUND...
    It is from Dau Mabalacat City Pampanga - Gingoog City Mis.Or (MIN)

• Ff
      May 03, 2019

Wtf is happening??! I am very disappointed. I wait for too long to receive my package but wtf is thisssss!??? Please fix this

May 28, 2019

@Fffffffffffff Hello i would like to ask if the item was delivered to you?

• Em
      Jun 10, 2019

Bakit po Shipment issue? Ready for delivery naman yesterday.

• Sh
      Jun 16, 2019

Bakit po shipment issue ready nmn po for delivery.. Please response

• La
      Jun 17, 2019

Yung ready for delivery na po ang text sa akin na i waited online then now na nilocate ko online, nakalagay cannot locate my address?? Eh nakapagtext nga po na ready for delivery tapos magtext o tumawag na asan bahay namin d magawa basta na lang lalagay cannot locate!!! Usually ganyan na nilagay ng mga tamad na employee nyo. Puro negative na lang about lbc unlike other couriers na panay tawag para lang madeliver.

• Pa
      Jun 25, 2019

Hi i was tracking my delivery, and status said the house was closed. And then next day, ready for delivery, pls waith within the day. And at thesame day, it said shipment issue. I was waiting for the delivery all day!!!

• Pa
      Jun 25, 2019

@Paoloooo Can you guys attend to my concern pls? It was so disappointing. How can I get my delivery ? Lbc agent told me they will return it back to the origin. When in fact, it wasnt my fault. Delivery guy didnt even give me a call or message that hes already in my area. Is that the kind of service you offer to ur customers?

• Mi
      Jul 13, 2019

Hi LBC. I was concern about my parcel. It says that it will be delivered within the day. But its already 8 in the evening. So I got curious. I checked the given traking number. But i was surprised. Its says here that there was a shipment issue. I waited but none arrived. Its always the problem to your employees/courier. They dont even text or call when they're in the area. If they dont see you, they will leave. That's not the service I'm expecting. Its always like this. Issue about lazy couriers.

• Be
      Jul 16, 2019

I tracked my parcel here and it says shipment issue. Like how tf did that happen eh wala namang dumating sa address na nilagay ko? Pakiayos po, di ko na alam kung nasaan parcel ko.

Jul 24, 2019

@Bea Reboton Me too kahapon nagtrack ako sa lazada ako umorder ar lvc courier tas abroad manggaling package ko kahapon sabi delivery na wait na lang tapos wala naman dumating gang 11 tas sabay notif na we attempted to deliver but the house was close like seriously wala nga ni isang katok narinig at ang dami din tao sa labas namin imposible naman.

• Fi
      Jul 23, 2019

Hello lbc,

Not sure what is going on. May tao po sa condo that time and sabi po ng dad ko ay wala naman daw nag-attempt na magdeliver from LBC.

What is going on? Passport ko po iyan.

Thanks!

• Ca
      Jul 27, 2019

Missing po ang parcel ko kahit sa database nyo hindi makita. Bumalik ba kayo sa pagnanakaw sa mga customers?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Aug 18, 2019

My HOSPITAL Document that were expecting to arrive on August 01, 2018 happened to be misrouted to Sorsogon which is supposed to be delivered in Camarines Sur, Iriga City.

To add, when I was complaining at LBC branch Iriga, the system there is misleading, there this number but they were not used to chronological customer service accordingly which made me to wait a lot.

I'm busy
    LBC Crew Iriga branch is not accomodating
    They already know that I was the one already in vein because I was going there SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY but still I was not prioritized they even asked me to wait for other customers be finished before me.

They always let me wait until I was the last one in the room to be served.

To tell you honestly, those documents worth almost 8K.

We have entrusted you with the document knowing it won't take too long. We are very dissapointed

In behalf of this, I want to know your solutions regarding my complaint at ASAP.

• Ri
      Oct 15, 2019

Hi LBC. I was concern about my parcel. It says that it will be delivered within the day. But its already 5pm. So I got curious. I checked the given traking number. But i was surprised. Its says here that there was a shipment issue. I waited but none arrived. Its always the problem to your employees/courier. They dont even text or call when they're in the area. If they dont see you, they will leave. That's not the service I'm expecting. Its always like this. Issue about lazy couriers. this is my tacking number [protected].

• Bi
      Oct 16, 2019

Ang bobobo talaga at pangit service ng LBC kainis!