LBC Express / raffle tickets that were not received by consignee
Raffle tickets were sent to Camacho, Joel R. in Ormoc City Public Safety Company, Camp Jorge Downes on Feb. 3, 2017 under tracking# [protected] but were not received by Mr. Camacho as of this writing. When I made follow-up with LBC Lower Bicutan where the items were sent on Feb. 21, 2017, they told me the reason of incomplete address. LBC Lower Bicutan contacted LBC Ormoc City to facilitate the sending of the said items to the consignee or if it not possible returned the item to the shipper as per my request. LBC Lower Bicutan gave the number of LBC Ormoc City team leader and when I talked to her she told me that it was received by a guard in the said camp. I requested her to text to me the name of the one who received and when it was received but to no avail. Mr. Camacho also made follow up to LBC Ormoc City then he was advised that I should write my complaint because their team will be shouldering the liability. The raffle tickets are worth Php10, 000.00.
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - shipment issue 
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered