LBC Express / poor service

1 D. Teves Building, Highway, Bais, Negros Oriental, PhilippinesBais City, Philippines

To whom it may concern lbc parcel ref. no: [protected]; [protected] it has come to my attention that my parcel has been returned to lazada from lbc bais city branch by your delivery man. the item that i was urgently expecting was already in bais city a few days ago, but was not delivered to me because your delivery man has refused to deliver it to my home due to its distance from the highway as he said he only can possibly deliver parcels along the highway, but saw him several times delivering parcels in the country side areas in my town driving a motorbike like campuyo and canlabe. upon calling him on the night of january 15, 2016 asking him what will happen now that my parcels has been returned to lazada due to failure of delivery, he then quickly answered me that i have to re-order it again because ones returned, it is already considered as cancelled. so, this would mean that i lost my time shopping and purchasing online and also would mean a lost of sales in part of lazada. bad effect for both consumer and the store then. the failure to deliver at my end it's because i missed his calls for two days but i tried to give him a return call and send him text message, i didn't received a reply nor answered to my calls. he then told me why i did not pick it up at their branch? oh my g. i have no intention to pick it up because i believe that it will be delivered to me because few months ago, i went there to pick up my package but the stuff told me that my package was with him already, so in this case, i never went to your branch anymore for picking up packages. i am extremely disappointed in the service rendered by your delivery man. i have used your company on a regular basis for important packages over the last 3 years but i have noticed a steady decline in the quality of service lately. i may have encountered various delivery problems but not with this most recent one which parcels are being returned to where i bought, quite frankly, being the most frustrating and severe. this recent experience will force me to seek out alternative methods for sending all future packages and parcels with one of your competitors unless i am shown that quality of service will greatly improve. please refer below the attached tracked documents and the call logs for your reference for this sincere and genuine complaints. sincerely marissa a. villaflores contact numbers: [protected]/[protected]

Ma