LBC Expressplease get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

This is my tracking number [protected] I receive an update yesterday that my product has arrived, and today it tells me that is ready for delivery but it was postponed . But we didn't postponed it . It say "Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." the item was from lazada. Call me this is my contact number [protected] call me now i badly need it today. Thank you

LBC Express

Pa
May 08, 2018

Comments

May 12, 2018

Hi Ka LBC- good day! Your concern has come to our attention & we would like to assist you. Please get in touch with us, through any of our Customer Care channels ; 24/7. Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and hotline (8585999 for Metro Manila and [protected] for Provincial areas). Maraming salamat -Tet, LBC Customer Care Associate.

• Ha
      Oct 09, 2019

@Anna Mae Caloy Lbc Nasolve po ba to? Pano

• Ar
      Jul 31, 2018

please check my package with tracking no [protected]... it says there is a shipment issue.. my goods are perishable... thank you...from.. araceli a. tomas.. cel no [protected].. july 31, 2018

Sep 10, 2018

Good morning Maam/ Sir ask ko lang po saan po pwede makuha ng consignee ang pinadala sa kanya na package pag di po na deliver ng delivery boy niyo po sa lugar nila?

• Lc
      Oct 08, 2018

Gudpm po! Tanung ko lng po sana kng saan pwede ipick up ng reciver ung parcel pag d po naideliver...ito po yung tracking# [protected]

• Es
      Aug 05, 2019

Hi po LBC costumer care channel ito po ang update sa package na pinadala ko "Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels". ano po ba ang problema? ito po ang tracking number [protected]. Salamat po

• Ky
      Aug 26, 2019

Hello goodevening bakit po ganito yung sa COD KO. Paki sagot pls.!!!

• Ca
      Sep 11, 2019

Hello po, sept 11 napo ngayun wla pa pong dumating na parcel sa akin galing cebu. Diliver po yun bakit wlang tumawag na my issue