LBC Express

Posted: Dec 11, 2017 by

parcel delivery

Parcel was sent out last December 6, tracking number [protected]. I was waiting in the office(indicated address on the parcel) since December 7 for the delivery. Our office was open and was never closed! I should be out from the the office by 2:00 pm and was waiting for the delivery until 5:00 pm but nothing came! You wasted my time! This is not the first time this happened, the last tine it happened was partly my fault and I don't blame the delivery man for the address was incomplete, however I was deeply frustrated because of the people from your CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. I called and asked them to confirm if the parcel will arrive and was told that it will arrive the said day and was asked to wait until 8'o clock but no parcel came! it was only delivered the next day after the was escalated to a supervisor! For the second time you had wasted my time and delayed my business.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Other

Comments

N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
disgusting...it takes how many days to deliver a parcel...palitan nyo logo nyo...
A  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Pwede pa po ba maredeliver yong item ko?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree