LBC Expressdelivery service is depressing!

My package filled with perishable plants arrived after 3 long days.( you check your system with all dates involved here) I checked the tracking website... it said arrived at Sucat Delivery Hub and delivery team will deliver on Nov23 Friday and for 24 hours of waiting, no package was delivered. After consulting with LBC customer service, they said the team did not reach my area so I should wait the following day. (I gave my contact number so they can call me about my delivery, but no LBC staff updated me)Do you not have SOP for highly perishable items wherein they should and MUST be prioritized? So pathetic LBC! Puros kayo magagandang salita at ads, palpak naman sa gawa!
Ending? I received the package Nov 24 around 9:20pm. I opened the box and all my cactus and succulent plants intended for my customers were all destroyed. Withered...wilted...all leaves fallen and yellow. I hold LBC liable for my Loss and anxiety. Too long in transit considering the nature of the contents! LBC should be responsible enough to penalize the management's system and inefficiency and neglect! What I spent for this might not be much for you, but for me it is a great deal of financial, emotional and business downfall. To LBC, I expect your professional move on this one...I am serious!!!
I am Carol Lyn Aguilar mobile #[protected]