LBC Express / delay in door to door delivery
to whom it may concern,
I am writing this complaint due to the extreme delay in the delivery of a cash transaction with the tracking number [protected], it has been well over a week past the day that LBC told the shipper that it would be received at the address I specified. I also contacted the Zapote LBC to contact me if the cash or the courier had arrived. and from that branch i was told that I would be contacted within the following day if the cash or the courier had arrived.
the day it was expected to arrive was 11/15/2016. and Zapote LBC had also sent an email to the main branch to redirect the deliver to Zapote LBC which was already the destination.
the LBC Express site also does not provide details regarding the tracking number.
it is inexcusable that a domestic shipping deal take so long. kindly address the problem ASAP.
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - shipment issue 
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered