LBC Express / delay in door to door delivery

Las Pinas City, PH Review updated:

to whom it may concern,
I am writing this complaint due to the extreme delay in the delivery of a cash transaction with the tracking number [protected], it has been well over a week past the day that LBC told the shipper that it would be received at the address I specified. I also contacted the Zapote LBC to contact me if the cash or the courier had arrived. and from that branch i was told that I would be contacted within the following day if the cash or the courier had arrived.
the supposed.
the day it was expected to arrive was 11/15/2016. and Zapote LBC had also sent an email to the main branch to redirect the deliver to Zapote LBC which was already the destination.
the LBC Express site also does not provide details regarding the tracking number.
it is inexcusable that a domestic shipping deal take so long. kindly address the problem ASAP.

Ra
Nov 25, 2016

Comments

• Lb
      Nov 27, 2016

Hi Sir Rainart Von Nacht. Good day, please be informed that LBC is committed to our promise to delivery the packages entrusted to us in a timely manner and anything that goes beyond that is not tolerated. We will check what had happened with your transaction and will get back to you the soonest. For future concerns, kindly send us a direct message through Facebook at www.facebook.com/lbcexpress or chat with our customer service representatives at www. lbcexpress.com. We are online 24/7. Thank you and have a nice day. -Ella, LBC Customercare Associate