LBC Express / delay delivery of passport (tracking #: [protected], mary jane gaza)

1 Philippines

I want to file a complaint against LBC express. I applied for passport in DFA Robinsons Novaliches last May 25, 2017. Expected release of passport is on June 6, 2017. Delivery staff arrived at my location last June 5, 2017 according to my neighbors and was looking for me. I was disappointed because I have not received any text message from the delivery staff that they were there in my location. I visited www.lbcexpress.com to track the status of my delivery and on June 7, 2017 status was " Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.". So I waited at home for the whole day and I have not received the package. I contacted customer service to ask what happen. It is very difficult to get a live representative that I dial their number so many times. I got a representative last June 7 and advised me to wait until afternoon for delivery. She mentioned that LBC were not able to locate my address wherein my neighbor told me that LBC was actually looking for me at my given address. June 5, 2017 states in the website "We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient's address cannot be located. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." which is very inaccurate because they were able to locate my address that time. If they only communicated properly, these inconveniences will never happen to me. I called customer service again last June 8, requesting to deliver my passport in LBC Muzon branch. Rep advised me to pick it up the next day and went in Muzon branch but it's not there yet. Earlier of today (June 10) I checked the status in the same branch but they informed me that my passport in pending in delivery hub in Guiguinto and I need to contact DFA Robinsons Nova to contact LBC because they are the authorized person to request for the passport to be dropped in LBC Muzon branch which is very unacceptable. I am the recipient of the my own passport therefore, I strongly believe that I am an authorized person to request for it. I don't have a choice but to contact customer service thru landline. Still, I got the same information that I received the first time I called. Again, the representative named Jayson, created a follow up request for my passport to be delivered in LBC Muzon branch. He asked me to wait until Monday and pick it up 3pm onwards. Why do I have to experience all of this whereas in the first place the very reason I decided to pay for door to door deliver is convenience and I experience the opposite. I want LBC to deliver my passport in LBC Muzon branch on Monday morning with a refund that is times (3) three of the amount I paid due to so much inconvenience it caused me. I wasted money to contact customer service many times, I wasted time to follow up in website and Muzon branch, getting the same nonsense information and I wasted time to write this complaint for an hour. I want LBC to send updates starting today until I received it through text @ [protected]. I want someone to call me tomorrow 5pm for the assurance of having resolution. I want someone to be liable for what happen-to those person/s who did not communicate and/or even send a single text that "we are here in your location". or even ask what is my address' landmark. If my neighbor did not inform me that there were LBC came in my address, I will never know that my passport in pending in Bulacan delivery hub in Guiguinto.

Ma