LBC Expresscomplaint on damaged documents sent via lbc / claim for damages

I sent several important documents last june 20, 2016, at the lbc sm lanang davao branch with tracking number [protected].
The documents were placed inside a folder (Poster) to ensure that it will not be crumpled or torn during transit. Ms. Marian krizel mae tatad, the lbc associate who processed the transaction, tried to place it in a smaller pouch and asked if we could fold the edge so it can fit in. I checked the documents inside the folder and told her that i’ll pay for the bigger pouch (Courier n-pouch xl) instead. I also asked her to seal the folder again before putting it inside the pouch. She had me sit down at the waiting area while she was processing the transaction since I was sending two documents, one for cebu and another for tagbilaran city. When she called me for the payment, she had me sign the pouch and sealed it.
The documents sent to tagbilaran were received on tuesday morning, june 21, 2016, and were in good condition. However, the documents sent to cebu were only received on wednesday, june 22, 2016, and upon opening my sister noticed that the folder was torn or ripped. She then asked me if it was sent like that, I told her that as far as I know I properly sealed it in a folder before giving it to the lbc associate. I had her took photos of the damaged documents and took videos for further reference.
These important documents are my original civil service certificate of eligibility, accomplished eligibility/exam records request form, valid id’s, authorization letter for my sister who will be processing the authentication of my certificate. Since the folder was torn or ripped open already when she received it, the certificate and request form got torn as well.

A cctv footage viewing of the transaction done at the sm lanang branch was scheduled on june 28, 2016. After reviewing the said video, we had established that the package/pouch was sealed and was not opened inside the branch. No further investigation was done to resolve this issue.
I agreed to just have them refund the amount paid for the documents sent (p160) plus the assessed value of the damaged document - civil service certificate (p500) and a documentation stating that the said documents were sent in good condition and was only damaged in lbc's possession.
By july 4, 2016 I was informed that the refund was already processed and can be claimed at the sm lanang branch. I dropped by the said branch on july 26, 2016 to get the it, however, there were several errors on the document that I have asked ms. Marian, the lbc associate whom I talked to, to have it corrected. The documentation also failed to mention that the said documents, specifically my original civil service certificate of eligibility, were sent through lbc express in good condition and was only damaged in lbc's possession. I have already asked them to have it revised and that I will only claim the refund and sign the quitclaim when the documentation I asked is ready.
I made another follow up on this request on august 16, 2016 to lbc's customer care and to the davao branch head since I have not gotten any feedback from them since their last reply on july 27, 2016.
Made several follow ups with the sm lanang branch but still no feedback, so I emailed again on september 20, 2016 of which the branch head still ignored to reply to. Lbc customer care however was replying but with the same answer that it has been escalated to their legal team.
After 5 months that this issue is still not resolved, I emailed again on december 28, 2016. Still no reply from the branch head, still the same answer from customer care. Lbc's legal department seems to be not working on this very simple request that I am asking. What they only need to do was refund the amount paid for the documents sent (p160) plus the assessed value of the damaged document - civil service certificate (p500) and a documentation stating that the said documents specifically my original civil service certificate of eligibility, were sent through lbc express in good condition and was only damaged in their possession.

Incident happened june 2016, 7 months had passed and lbc express still has not resolved this issue. I am very disappointed with lbc's service and also with the way lbc is not able to handle and resolve customer complaints.

LBC Express