[Resolved] LBC Express / complaint employee lbc robinsons starmills pampanga

Greetings!

I would like to complaint in inappropriate actions regarding your employee actions i was about to remit cash via western union to lbc robinsons starmills branch in pampanga amounting of $20 and a employee name Kevin as far as i remember asked me if what for is the money sent to me and told him it was given by my sister who is at houston, texas and ask me again what is my job/ do i have any job and told him im currently unemployed. In my mind maybe my sister was surprising me of joking with just $20 she transferred for me.

And kevin handed me 10, 015 in peso which was not my fault. This was last monday July 28, 2018

After our lbc we went straight home to south which was indicated in my address on my lbc id. And as a first time mom and a married woman i don't really have any time going out of house unless my husband is with me but, currently working 24/7 via online job.

Kevin continues to call my husband on his mobile number and distract his work just to communicate to me.

And still continues to call me as well despite im a full time mom and currently no one to help me baby sit and do chores at home.

He also visited my previous job branch at healthy options pampanga which is alarming.

I am complaining him for taking my privacy and please do immediate actions as well as to took his fault in his job standards.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Kate Pangan