LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• Cl
      21st of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - shipment issue
    Goa
    Philippines

Good day! While I was looking for updates about my package, it says, 'shipment issue. Please get in touch with us--' Is there any problem? Please answer... My tracking number is 1799*****155 thank you!

28th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - bakit wala pa. shipment issue nlalalman.
    dasmarinas cavite
    Philippines

pa follow up nmnan. nasa cavite south delivery hub.. tapos shipment iaaue. ano ba yan mag iisang linggo na. wala parin.

• Ni
    LBC Express - padala still not received

Tracking Number: 179932248172

It says:

"Your shipment was not delivered since recipient's address is out of LBC's service area. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

what is meant by that?

LBC Express - shippment issue
    Philippines

hi! i would like to ask why i am recieving an shippment issue, is there any problem with the shippment 179918113574??

• Ne
      28th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - shipment issue.
    Philippines

Nag-order ako ng external hard drive fron shopee tas dumating na ung parcel kaninang morning at expected na idedeliver na sya ngayong araw. Pero wala padin, Chinecked ko sa website ang sabi shipment issue. Pls pakiayos, bakit ganito? Ni hindi man lang nagtxt ang LBC. Sana magreply naman kayo sa mga complaints. PLEASE LANG!!

• Ro
      28th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - consignee out of courier ang nakalagay pag nag track ako na almost nasa bahay lang para hntayin ma deliver!
    General Santos City
    Philippines

sobra one week na po yung item na dideliver sana saken kc nga COD yun . Nasa LBC general santos city na last track ko then nag txt saken ang LBC na dedeliver na daw . Naghintay ako ng ilang araw pero wlang LBc na dumating . ??! Then ngayon pag track ko ulit Consignee out courier na wla nmang dumating dto bhay ko ?!!!

• Ni
    LBC Express - delivery
    Philippines

I've order bags but I expect it will come on jan 21 but until now there is no delivery came .

• Na
    LBC Express - delayed delivery
    Iligan City
    Philippines

I was supposed to accept my package this day but it seems hindi pa po dumarating ang package the tracking number is 179932313988,

• Da
    LBC Express - delivery
    San Isidro, Nueva Ecija
    Philippines

I track #81113748408 it said na dapat kahapon na deliver na then today icheck it and said na shipment issue. How do i get in touch?

• Ju
    LBC Express - this is with regards to the item I ordered from watchportal
    cavite south delivery hub
    Philippines

good day po. pwede po sa may 7/11 sa tapat ng tagaytay picnic grove mag meet up kung di ma locate ang address ko..salamat po

• Fe
    LBC Express - my parcel documents

Di pa siya nadedeliver..tracking no. 126696510784

LBC Express - credit card
    Philippines

Hi. Hindi kasi malocate yung address ko sa Laguna kaya hindi ko pa narereceive yung credit card ko sa BPI. If ever ba pwedeng sa office address ko nalang dito sa Manila I-padeliver yon kasi every weekend lang naman ako nauwi sa laguna. Hope I could get a quick revert from you. Thank you.

• Ho
    LBC Express - my parcel
    Philippines

My parcel's addres was already FIXED but it still says when i track it that the address is still not located. It was supposed to be a valentines gift. Please do something about this- please let me get the parcel today 👎🏻

• Ro
      28th of Aug, 2018
    LBC - not received the product chrome york dumbbell I ordered last january 3, 2018
    N/A
    Philippines

I ordered Chrome York dumbbell last Jan 3, 2018... until now January 25, 2018... the order wasn't delivered yet. when i track more than ones always been ready to deliver but they did not delivered yet the product.
    I want to know WHY they did not deliver the item i ordered?
    Thank you very much.

• Kr
    LBC Express - package
    Cavite
    Philippines

Ano gagawin if hindi malocate ng lbc ang location na papadalhan tama naman yung address pero mali lang yung name ano ang pwedeng gawin? ASAP

• Sh
    LBC Express - asking about my package
    Philippines

Hi! Itatanong ko lang sana kung ano po yung problema sa delivery ko. Mago-one week na po kasi yun. Di pa din madedeliver.

• Zh
    LBC Express - delivery failed
    Philippines

Good day, until now wala pa rin po yung delivery package na hinihintay ko kahapon pa, i already called your hotline, no use, i called the dagupan branch ang sabi nasa Calasiao Hub na, but still po walang dumarating, please see this matter, delayed na masiyado ang service niyo po.

• Ar
      29th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - shipment issue.
    Davao
    Philippines

Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

• On
    LBC Express - shipment issue
    Philippines

Yung pinadali sakin na cargo nagkaroon daw ng shipment issue nakita ko sa LBC Track and Trace. Please pakicheck naman kung ano na status ng shipment. 381000915462. Thank you so much LBC.

LBC Express - delayed delivery
    Philippines

321137493236 this is my tracking number according to track and trace it will be delivered today. but as of now I am not receiving anything. until what time do I have to wait for this to arrive?