LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• Ga
    LBC Express - Cargo
    Doha
    Qatar

Ano pong ibig sabihin neto.yung pinadala ko pong picture.

• Ca
    LBC Express - item not delivered
    Philippines

Ordered an item from shopee last feb 14, tracked the item and website showed it was already received in Nabunturan last Feb 21 but until now I did not receive any item. Will be going abroad next week, need to have the items ASAP!

LBC Express - 891010811826
    Philippines

It says that there's a shipment issue about the item i buy(cash on delivery) online in Lazada when it arrives in Mindanao area and forwarded in Malaybalay. Tell me what exactly is the shipment issue?

• Ru
    LBC Express - Documents
    Talisay cebu
    Philippines

When we tried to track our documents, it says there our documents is ready for delivery (August 10, 2018). By the way my aunt sent the docx August 08.
    This is really a hassle for us, we have an appointment on Monday for Visa Stamping.
    It happened to us twice. So please LBC, especially delivery team, do your work. Its a big hassle for us.

LBC Express - Lazada order COD
    Trumbull
    Connecticut
    Philippines

#791011578516. PLs forward to Cabalian Branch if Tacloban branch cannot deliver, March 19, advice for delivery until now wala. I already complaint at Cabalian Branch every day pero walang update. Hoping for your immediate action.

• Sh
    LBC Express - delivery
    Philippines

Hi I received a text claiming that its from LBC asking for my fullname and address. I just want to clarify if this is a verified number from LBC. Pls respond. *photo attached

• De
    LBC Express - Package was not delivered
    Bacolod city

Hi.

I shipped a package last march 27, 2018 with tracking number 321136263576 to Anna Magkawas with address Luxonlineph 3F Gift market, market market, taguig, metro manila.

It was still not delivered to her. Kindly follow up. Thanks

Denise

• Od
    LBC Express - shipment issue in lbc tracker

Greetings!

I received a message in the LBC tracker.
    " Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

So I came to contact you to see whay happen to my item. My tracking number is 1813 0628 1901

• Le
    LBC Express - Delayed/track not updated
    Philippines

Good day! I've been waiting for a parcel which I have ordered from Lazada. Last update was since March 10. Kindly look into this as the item is badly needed for our business. Tracking no.is 791011558636. You can reply back on my email dbansag@gmail.com or can call me back on phone no.‭+63 998 230 9626‬

20th of Aug, 2018
    LBC - we tried to deliver your shipment but recipient's address cannot be located. please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
    Mexico

Blk 2 lot 47 summerfield commercial area
    Pampanga - Mexico - San Rafael

I got this one fully paid via Lazada. It's been a month and it's not yet here.

please paki deliver na po, i need badly the item, my complete address mentioned. Here's my contact number 639156008408

resolve this issue right away lbc,

• Pi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - gaming keyboard ect.
    san jose city nueva ecija
    Philippines

my order is ready to deliver but always postpone. i dont know why. i need my order now.

• Ji
    LBC Express - Tracking #891010900825
    Philippines

The item never reached me so I'm confused as to why it said that there was a payment issue, no [censored]?? You never delivered it to me, it's on COD how am I supposed to pay you. Please explain this.

• Ai
    LBC Express - Parcel not delivered but they said that i refused to accept
    CIty of San Fernando, La Union
    Philippines

I ordered from lazada but the delivery guy did not contact me but when i tracked it, it says that i refused to accept and parcel is returning to origin.

• Ar
    LBC Express - Kpop album
    Cavite
    Philippines

Hi~ Im Aries Joy P. Linezo from Maragondon, Cavite. I Havent receive my package with a tracking number '81113394513'. I already send lbc express an email but I didnt received any reply. When I track my package it says out of delivery area. I want just to pick it up in LBC Maragondon Branch. LBC please fix this. Im excited to see my package.

• Ta
    LBC Express - bad service
    talisay city
    Philippines

i order via c.o.d..i tracked it..it stated that i postponed it which is not..i did not postponed it infact im waiting for that..today march 18..they txted me that today is the schedule of the delivery..but still no one show off...its hassle...

• Je
    LBC Express - Feedings bottles
    San fernando Pampanga
    Philippines

My order is under processing but then its almost 1week still i dont recieve my order i go to the lbctracking and i found out my order is out of lbc delivered area. What should i do? I want to cancelled my order anyway

LBC Express - Service
    Kalayaan Guadalupe
    Philippines

Complaining about how your Teller from LBC Kalayaan Guadalupe treat their costumers. Imbis na ituro is what account number should be written. Bumubulong siya na "wag ka nalang mag sulat" nakaka bastos. As if thats how you trained your employees. Fix this

• Si
    LBC Express - I lost most of my stuff and items of my 2 parcel
    Riyadh
    Saudi Arabia

Hi, LBC I lost most of my stuff on my 2 parcels tracking #1126661686, # 1126634158. my clothes, 32 pcs curtains, 4 pcs sets of bedsheets with comforters, 3dozen glasses only 20 pcs remain. shoes n sleepers, my 3 bathrobs, jackets n more I pay taxes n registration pay you required n I feel disgusting in your services. hope you can fix this issue

• Is
    LBC Express - lbc express / delay passport delivery
    Merrimac
    Massachusetts
    Philippines

Grbe nkkairita na ginagawa niong SERBISYO kung Alam Lang namin Na ganito kabagal Ang processing Ng delivery nyo Sana Di na Lang namin pinadeliver passport, , Alam nio ba salitang expedite 3 days since tumawag ako sa hotline sangkatutak na agent nkausap ko at report DAW Na ginawa pero nganga, , POOR SERVICE tlga kayo, , 179926077091 - tracking #

LBC Express - Payment and Money Remittance
    Cebu City
    Philippines

Your LBC JY Square Mall Branch in Lahug, Cebu City is ALWAYS OFFLINE... I went there not just once, nor twice but several times already and they are always offline. Very unreliable service. Might as well close this branch.