LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• Ha
    LBC Express - Undelivered item
    Cebu city
    Philippines

Today, i am expecting a package to be delivered at 3 pm and no lbc arrived even no calls from them. kindly please check. This is my tracking no 81116669492, norhanifah c. Lomondot, can anyone send me number to call.

• Ct
    LBC Express - Package Delivery
    Davao City
    lbcexpress.com

Tracking shows: "Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day."

That was yesterday. Still no delivery. Over promise, under deliver. They should be embarrassed. Only pride they really have is false pride.

From all the complaints I see posted this is just their normal poor service. Nice to see they are improving at being the worse.

• Pe
    LBC Express - late parcel
    Philippines

sir/madam, peter markus lim pelicano here from purok 6 mindahila, barangay new visayas, montevista, compoatela valley province. followup lang po sana ako sa late parcel ko 362011606619 po ang tracking number nya for pickup sa LBC Nabuntural Branch. sana po deliver nyo na...

• Ka
    LBC Express - Delivery
    Lucena
    Philippines

I'm waiting for a message from lbc. Lbc only message me that they are going to deliver my package on the said date. But I'm waiting for them. How can I contact them.

LBC Express - package box
    tabuk kalinga
    Philippines

hi lbc...if you can't locate the address pls try to contact this number.09552635460
    receivers name:GANNABAN HARNET S.
    Address:PUROK 4 MOLINTAS STREET, BULANAO TABUK KALINGA PROVINCE.
    TRACKING# 1115714252.

• Li
    LBC Express - Lbc express padala box
    Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
    Philippines

My packages with tracking numbers 161818188755 and 161822492740 did not arrived. It was scheduled to deliver it today. It was perishable and the content are plants.

Lilyvic L. Kalim

LBC Express - Document
    Butuan City
    Philippines

Why did I not receive any text yet regarding the delivery?My classmates already received a text yesterday regarding their delivery when in fact, we mailed our document on the same day, on August 7, 2018. Please do contact this number 09085165162

• Fr
    LBC Express - Offline Always
    trece martires cavite
    Philippines

Bakit kukuha ng padala e laging sinasabing OFFLINE? ayaw nyo bang ibigay yung pera na para sa amin? marami kayong pinapagawa pero OFFLINE naman ang lagi nyong tugon SM TRECE CITY BRANCH

• Se
    LBC Express - wallet/they didnt deliver it today
    Cape Elizabeth
    Maine
    Philippines

they msg me an mms and it said they will deliver may order today but its already night but its still not here..the main problem is they said i give a wrong information thats why they cant deliver it today instead tomorrow.. i talk to them via txt and they said that the friend of his which is courier had the wrong information

• Ra
    LBC Express - shopee

Out of zone delivery

• Em
    LBC Express - Documents
    Philippines

My confirmation certificate from cebu til now delayed im expecting it 24 hrs laters
    it was sent last may 03, 2018...lampas n need ko tlga immediate iyon

• Mj
    LBC Express - my lazada order
    Philippines

What happen to my lazada order.

• Le
    LBC - Shipment issue
    Philippines

Good eve I'm just wondering why there's a shipment issue on my item As i tracked it? I need your immediate response please i need that item asap... dapat dadating yun kaninang madaling araw. Thanks po

• Us
    LBC Express - service
    Manila
    Philippines

Youre branch in manila Harrison plaza, that branch had to close up. Its useless, most of us rarely can even claim money on that branch. Once in a week it only works right. Will be going there and they most of the time tell me offline. And i have to ride 1-2km for the next branch just to claim the money. Useless branch.

• Ke
      20th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - My item suppose to deliver at may 18 _ 28 and until ot didn't arrive yet.

The item was pineng-999 20000maH Power Bank
    And the address was Ramos West San Isidro Isabela, Ph

• Sq
    LBC Express - package not delivered
    metro manila
    Philippines

good day! hi po! nag order po ako sa lazada last week. suppose to be kahapon ko pa sana makukuha. ang tracking # nya po ay 791011561671 sabi ng website Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. please help

• Ha
    LBC Express - Nova Hair straightener
    Mabalacat City
    Philippines

Hi Good am bakit hindi ko pa po na rerecieve yung order ko sa shoppee nagttxt lang po kayo na idedeliver na pero wala naman po pumupunta sa bahay. Tanong ko po kelan po ulit madedeliver nyan? Eto po ref # ko 71001395923707 thankyou

• Ek
    LBC Express - Money transfer
    Angeles City
    Philippines

Employee did not honor the transfer, gave a wrong name when asked, refused to amswer any questions pertaining transaction, says it was cashed.

• Ra
    LBC Express - LBC international Air Cargo Box
    doha qatar
    Qatar

Pick up at Qatar to deliver in Philippines, when box was received it was damage and broken. No representative from LBC bother to call the recipient or sender to inform.

• El
    LBC Express - Order from an online website
    Tacloban city
    Philippines

Delayed delivery of the parcel. I made the order two weeks ago and up until now there is nothing, not even a tracking number given. I checked it on the website and it says it's on LBC already. Please look into this.