LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• Jh
    LBC Express - Sparc smart tv
    Pulilan
    Philippines

Why does the tracking says that the delivery was not made due to payment issue but supposed to be it was cash on delivery

• Ru
    LBC Express - Bag
    Philippines

It's been 2 days and still haven't received my item!!! Tracking keeps on saying you'll receive today but I DIDNT

LBC Express - The package was soaked to water. Contents affected
    Philippines

Please see attached photos.

I sent the package on July 18, 2018 with tracking number 161825621292.

If possible, replace the item/s affected

LBC Express - Delivery
    College Los Banos
    Philippines

The delivery guy released the package to a stranger (someone i dont effin know?!) without even bothering to ask for an authorization letter. Now the product i ordered is gone...probably being enjoyed by that freakin stranger. Goodbye package! You suck LBC!

• He
    LBC Express - late expect delivery within the day announcement
    rizal
    Philippines

lbc tracking in the morning pass 10:30 AM arrived at rizal delivery team so no expectation for delivery but pass noon they post expect delivery that i am n ot expecting so i am not home to receive it my opinion is that in the morning they said that expect delivery so i am alerted and expect it that is all

LBC Express - Address cannot be located
    Marikina- cainta
    Philippines

My parcels was already in the possession of LBC Marikina-Cainta delivery team since yesterday but i havent receive it, and they are telling that address cannot be located, this is the first time that it happened. We provided them a contact number so that they will text us if they have quiries in our address but no one is doing that.

LBC Express - recipients address cannot be located
    Philippines

Ask Ko lang po paano po yun kpag nagkmali ng address n nailagay. Iba kase nalagay na address, address po ng bahay imbis na address ng branch n padadalhan . HND KO pa makuha parcel ko kase nagkaproblema nga sa address na padadalhan . text or call me po sa # na to 09566529496 . MARIKRIS ORDONEZ pangalan parcel BULACAN AREA PO . paupdate po ...@

• 0 Votes
    LBC Express - Delayed delivery
    Klang
    Malaysia

Tracking number 1115624164
    Sender name:Renita Rocero
    Receiver name: Analou Hofilena
    Address:purok bayabas, hda.rosarito1, barangay caridad, bago city, negros occidental, Philippines
    Contact number: 01131204625

• Le
    LBC Express - Box
    Mercedes avenue
    Philippines

Nagpadala po ako ng box going to new bilibid prison then i track the padala then ang lumabas is recipient refused to accept it daw. So how can I claim back that box po?

15th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - MagiDeal 1x Braiding Hair Twist Crochet Braids Dreadlocks Hair Extensions Black - intl
    East Poland, Maine
    Philippines

the delivery guy wont give a date format if they where going to deliver something that's

15th of Aug, 2018
    LBC - 20000000612011 LBC too fcking slow?
    Baguio
    Philippines

Tracking # 20000000612011 LBC received it by June 14. But no action until today. Its urgent for me to have the said item and even talk to the source of the item to ship it fast. They did their part but its up to the fcking turtle LBC to forward the item to me. Its From manila to Baguio? Seriously?

• Br
      15th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - My parcel was not yet delivered even though they inform me 2 days ago.
    Iloilo
    Philippines

As I track my reference number, LBC tagged me as unknown person in the location I provided. Every time our manila office send parcels for us, LBC always deliver the package at office. I'm expecting my parcel to be delivered to day. Please see attached file for reference.

• Es
      15th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - Hindi pa po dumadating yung delivery, I check the tracking no. and it says unknown yung name ko sa binigay kung address.
    OLONGAPO CITY
    Philippines

1175 rizal avenue west tapinac olongapo city (inside race of warlods internet shop ground floor) beside jc furniture, in front of oedc.

LBC Express - Update status of delivery
    Bukidnon
    Philippines

Already paid and received the product tracking number 71001400215826.

Please update properly! Don't tag me for not paying! Your company already have the money.

LBC Express - Parcel
    Philippines

Hello! Paano ko po makukuha yung parcel ko? Nag pending po kasi, nasa puregold sta ana na yung parcel ko. Sana binalik na lang sa sender para madali makipag communicate. D namin alam sinu kuntakin namin e. Eto po tracking no. ko 181322814853, sana ma padala ulit dito Catbalogan, Samar.

• Da
    LBC - Tracking number: 321137963176
    Baguio City
    Philippines

To whom it may concern, Tracking number: 321137963176, asking for any update with the item that was supposed to be sent to me. I really can't understand the jargons used in your website, hopefully you can explain to me, where my package is, Thank you so much for your fast response.
    dante06151994@gmail.com

LBC Express - motorcycle parts
    manila

jobbet m. cayanan
    #265 albina st. sta. mesa, manila 1016
    cp# 09476158302
    tracking#173011616790
    ltem. motorcycle parts
    landmark nr. puregold sta. mesa car park
    why until now i didnt receive my item from your company pls. deliver it asap i need it very badly

• Qu
    LBC Express - Package did not arrive,
    Philippines

Tracking no. 311255165712, did not arrive, and it's been 3 days now from the delivery date on my receipt.

• Di
      16th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - Late Delivery
    Quezon City
    Philippines

Sobrang tagal na ng delivery na supposed 1 day lang. San na phone ko mga bwisit kayo! July 2 pa yun. July 5 na.

• Ki
      20th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - Iphone case
    Marikina city, riverbanks
    Philippines

I bought iphone cases online for weeks ago and it hasnt been delivered to me. The seller told that it was been delivered days ago but no one answered our home so they gave it back to her. Now she shipped the items again i waited for more than 3 days and no sign of delivery. I hope i can get a response asap.