LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

China

I have sent a parcel on on 9th nov 2009 (from CHINA) and it has still not been delivered as yet my the SPEED POST of Mumbai, India to my friend! Its more than 10 days now, while I am writing this complaint.

The tracking no. is as follows :

EE187312903CN

• Jh
    prakash kumar jha
    jhajee10@rediffmail.com

we have already repaired my moblile 5 times in your authorised service center. but it need repair after every 15 days

please relace the mobile as soon as possible and send us the procedure of replacement

• Kk
    Kishore
    India

Lost my mobile in visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh
    Company: htc 3400i (windows mobile with 2gb memory card)
    Imei: 353533011112847
    Mail id: kkkandula@yahoo.com

• Ay
    Mobile Phone - Lbc tagas palpak

we have been complaining since 1 month that we want the incoming and outgoing info for this number-9900937894...we sent a mail too which charged 50rs but i have still not recieved the bill on my email...why is it so?

• Vp

dear sir,
    i lost my mobile phone bearing the ime no. 35196203776265, pls trace my mobile and provide me the information and if i cannot recover my mobile in any case, i also request u to block my mobile using my ime no.
    thanking u sir
    prakash

• Hi

Respected sir,
    Many of times I go to samsung service centre but I not satisfied. every time they change the mobile software and said your problem is solve and after then I check my mobile it, s not work properly so please sir i, beg to say that any time you have free so plz call me my no is 8979013489

• Sh
    nimra riaz ali
    Pakistan

Sim user name - nimra riaz ali

Mobile no - 0341-3543695

Mobile imei no - 352035020005120

• Du
    India

Received a phone called from 9247036103 that said a lottery amount 100000 INR through random survey, and called to collect the same after providing ID documents
    they called to phone number 9866225142

• Ba
    staff

dear sir,
    This is to your kind information that please extend the warranty of mobile for some cost as like the home appliance. t.Take it as a request, kindly do the needful

• Ra
    India

Someone stole my mobile phone with IMEI 357649046140102 on 14/02/2012 from a restaurant called POPTATES in Powai Hiranandani Mumbai.Last time I saw it was around 10.30 at night and while leaving the place at 11 it was not there..
    Please help me find that as it has important data.Hope you would take action.

• Mr
      12th of Jan, 2019

@Rani Bagdia You left it there. It's unfortunate but your own fault.

n/a

• Mi
    ahappymango.com
    CA
    ahappymango.com

After 37 days to wait for the arrival of the packages from ahappymango.com, I do not know what the problem is happening, because it is usually not more than three weeks have deliver to me before. And no one answers my phone

26th of Jul, 2016

I send the package ahead of time so that when I arrived in my hometown I am expecting that my package is there already waiting for me.Due to unknown reason no package when I arrived.

I use air cargo for faster delivery and they promised that it will be delivered ON-TIME five to seven days to be exact the agent told me five to seven days (5 to 7 days). I called customer service several times and as expected they will expedite my package. As of this writing package NOT YET arrived.

4th of Apr, 2017

You sent a Balikbayan box on Nov 19 and they said that it will arrive by Christmas? And you believe them...You are joking right? On top of that it's not even in Manila.. your delivery is in Palawan LOL. I'm assuming you are a newbee on balikbayan boxes. Sep-Oct -Nov are the busiest months for balikbayan boxes because most Filipinos want their boxes delivered by Dec 25. Thousands of boxes are shipped to the Philippines that you wouldn't believe all over the world during those months. A lot of times its not even carrier that's delaying the delivery but Philippine Customs, for god knows there could be a thousand reasons, why they are holding the boxes. If you are sending a box specially in the province, I would send it as far as August to arrive in December. I sent a box on September 16 from New York to Makati and it arrived Dec 10. Just imagine what more if its in Palawan.

• Fe
      21st of Nov, 2017

To the management of lbc please take an action for this matter, we sent a important document to lbc lipa batangas last november 14, 2017 going to marikina, supposed to be it will get there 2 days only but until now our client didnt have it november 22, 2017. but when we trace it our document went to part of visayas. lbc what happened?! our client need it. please lbc management do something. thank you.

• Gi
      13th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - Broken deliverables
    Baguio ciry benguet
    Philippines

We had a package labeled fragile, most the products are broken up, if it was handled with care it wont be in such a broken state. We are to sell this products and we cannot sell it with its current state.

• Al
      13th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - BDO credit Card
    Chesterfield, Massachusetts
    Philippines

Please kindly re-deliver my visa card. my current address is @793 Linampas Street Gregorio Perfecto Tondo Manila my tracking number is 173074413861

• Ra
      14th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - Tamad ng courier nyo!
    QC
    Philippines

Door to door ang binayaran nagdesisyon tao nyo mag-isa iwanan sa lbc branch! Anong klase serbisyo yan! Dami dahilan siguro kulang pasahod kaya tamad mga tao nyo! Yan tracking no. 161811227911 ayaw magpakilala ng tao nyo!

• El
    LBC Express - package that doesn't arrive
    Philippines

hi good day my package hasn't arrive yet it was shipped last week it has tracking number 81116718642 I actually tried to track it baut it said that it has a incomplete address.please do contact me in this number 09496666857. thank you

• Jh
    LBC Express - Locating of address
    Cebu
    Philippines

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Brgy. Ermita Cebu City. My tracking no. is 173026500112. I need the package now. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes. My package is in Cebu Delivery Team 1, it arrived there last July 20, 2018.