LBC Express / 1 parcel that I ordered from atozcm (cod)

1 Bacolod City, Philippines

I would like to ask regarding my order with tracking number [protected], when will you again send it out for delivery, since according to the LBC tracking, it says that " you tried to deliver the shipment but the recipient is unknown at the given address. Please get in touch with you through your official customer care channels". While LBC tracking after ship shows that you tried to deliver the above-mentioned shipment 9:31 PM on December 22, 2017, and looking at the time the consignee is really not there because it is already 9:31 PM and the address of the consignee in that parcel for shipment/delivery is her office address but there is a guard in that office waiting anytime for that said delivery wherein the consignee left an exact amount of cash for payment in case you will deliver it anytime.

Moreover, I would like to re-iterate my question, when will you again send my parcel/order for delivery? As what I have said I instructed my staff and our office guard to receive the delivery and have it paid, since I left an exact amount of cash with them for the payment anytime you will deliver. And kindly do not send it out for delivery during night time.

Likewise, I would like to request your office to re-deliver my parcel at the address stated in that said parcel for shipment/delivery and kindly have it deliver on daytime (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM) weekdays excluding holiday, weekends and nighttime.

Hoping I could get a favorable answer for my query.

Thank you.

P.S. see attached imaged of LBC aftership and LBC tracking details.

LBC Express