LazyBoy / poor quality custom order furniture
7/30/2008 7:29:43 AM - I ordered a custom sectional sofa and when it was delivered the couch was slanted/sloped, the chaise and the couch were different shades and the couch had a slight tear on the back. Lazyboy sent a technician/investigator on July 11th, took the information and pictures, but I haven't heard anything since then. I called on July 28 and the person I talked to said the system was down and she would call me back with a status. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. Although I read the negative reviews about Lazyboy online, I hoped to resolve this issue without resorting to contacting the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Advocacy Agencies.
More LazyBoy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order