LazyBoy / poor quality custom order furniture
7/30/2008 7:29:43 AM - I ordered a custom sectional sofa and when it was delivered the couch was slanted/sloped, the chaise and the couch were different shades and the couch had a slight tear on the back. Lazyboy sent a technician/investigator on July 11th, took the information and pictures, but I haven't heard anything since then. I called on July 28 and the person I talked to said the system was down and she would call me back with a status. I haven't heard back from anyone yet. Although I read the negative reviews about Lazyboy online, I hoped to resolve this issue without resorting to contacting the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Protection Advocacy Agencies.
More LazyBoy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved