lazyboy recliner / purchase/order/still waiting 3 months for delivery of furniture!
We ordered and paid for 2 recliners on 01/16/2009. On 4/10/2009 we are still waiting for delivery, and don't have a clue when or if that is ever going to happen. We were told 6-8 weeks for delivery. It has now been 12 weeks. Now all the stores in WA are closed, we are told, until April 15th when they are supposedly reopening for a "Big Sale". In the mean time, we can not contact Lazyboy Furniture Gallery by phone, and no one will acknowledge us when we go the store. The Lazyboy Company will not help out at all claiming no association with the Lazyboy Furniture Galleries, other than being a supplier to these supposedly privately owned stores that carry their name. Terrible customer service! They took our money and right now I don't feel to hopeful about seeing the chairs we purchased anytime soon or even at all. I'm left wondering if they are closed preparing for a going out of business sale, or from bankruptsy, or who knows what? They certainly are not forthright with finding out or resolving the issue of our missing paid for furniture! One can only guess why they can't make good on delivering the chairs we purchased! Phone calls go unreturned, or as the case is right now, the store staff is totally unreachable! Perhaps my credit card company trying to resolve the issue or obtain a charge back and credit to my account will get their attention!
More lazyboy recliner Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - power recline xr/rocker recliner
- La-Z-Boy - la-z-boy recliner - will not honor warranty
- La-Z-Boy - customer complaint about sales/store manager
- La-Z-Boy - baylor power recliner xr
- La-Z-Boy - sale order #240-37020