Lazata.com / Counterfeit items

1 E.24th st, Brooklyn, US Review updated:
Phone: 866-321-5985

Bought three bags two came one was backordered. The dust bags looked suspect, the stiching was poor. I had caroldiva authenticate. The two bags were fakes. The fonts were wrong and so was the stiching. I sent the bags back and they were recieved on the 30th of July, I'm still waiting for a refund(August 17th). The staff is horrible, what they are doing is wrong and I want to make sure they don't scam anyone else into buying fake bags. Stay away from Lazata.com. They sell fake handbags and they drag their feet in refunding! Buy from Louis Vuitton.com only since eluxury.com is gone.

Here's what caroldiva had to say,

The Monogram Speedy in the attached photos is not authentic.

1. Stitching on leather tabs supporting the handles is poorly done.
2. Wording on top of leaf-shaped leather zipper grip is in the wrong font.

The Damier Azur Speedy in the attached photos is not authentic.

1. Wording on top of leaf-shaped leather zipper grip is in the wrong font.
2. Datecode is in the wrong font for an SR datecode.

Lazata.com
Lazata.com

Di

Comments

• Ca
      Aug 29, 2009

Thank you for posting this!! I thought the bags were way too cheap to be authentic. they show you pictures of authentic bags, but I see they ship garbage.

I am sorry this happened to you! I only buy off ebay because most are authentic, and of not, you get your money back fast.

Sep 11, 2009

my sisterinlaw and i bought three bags from lazata.com and they were fake.now we need to get a refund and we hope they do. thanks for the warning i hope somebody shuts them down the bags came from brooklyn.

• Ki
      Sep 17, 2009

i bought a bag and a wallet and then i checked the reviews. stupid me i should've done that first. i called and asked them to cancel the two orders. they cancelled the lesser of the two. i had to call my credit card company and they said they would take off the charge and deal with them directly as long as i send in a letter stating what happened. i never recieved any of there bags but i'd bet my right arm that they are selling fakes. not a good company to deal with please learn from my mistake.

• Ks
      Sep 28, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to warn us. Sorry that you had to have this experience, but again thank you.

• Ro
      Oct 11, 2009

i also bought a purse and wallet from them and been trying to get in touch with them and no luck. I don't know what to do cause i used my bank card to charge it. It went straight out of my account.Know I'm out of almost $750.00 . They do need to be shut down. Lost $750.00 and i have fake merchandise.

• Pi
      Dec 17, 2009

purchased 2 Louis Vuitton bags from Lazata and after reading all this I went to have them Authenticated,
    to my pleasant surprise they were found to be authentic, And the manager of the Louis Vuitton store himself came out and told me that the bags I had showed them are AUTHENTIC !

• Do
      Apr 07, 2010

LAZATA SOLD FAKE LV. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEB, PLEASE. EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN REFUND IT. IT NOT WORTH IT YOUR HEADACE.

• Do
      Apr 07, 2010

I bought 2 bags. They both fake. The wallet is totally fake. you can tell right the way. it just smelt like plastic. when you even touch it, it just so hard like a black board. The purse looking sort of ok. But still everything they are selling right now is FAKE Fake fake. I sent both back. Look forward for the refund. Reminder: Always pay with your Credit Card, incase something happened, credit card company will take care of it for you.
    I hope the authority will shut them off any day soon.

• Lu
      Dec 20, 2010

the tracking number they sent me is not active and it has been 10 days sence i placed the order and it is not here ! i paid extras for 2 day shipping... we should all get together and see if a lawyer would take this case and file a class action lawsuit

• Ye
      Jan 17, 2011

Has anyone actually received their refund yet? I am still waiting on mine...even though the lady on the phone said it would be ten to fifteen days. I did use VISA (thank goodness). Should I contact them now? I was waiting to see if I actually did my refund first.