Lazada Southeast Asia / refusal for refund

Philippines

Good day,

I would like to make a complaint about Lazada.ph. This is regarding my request for a refund that has been refused. I ordered a pair of football shoes that is shipped from abroad and I selected size 8.5 US on August 8, 2017 with an order number [protected]. Here are some of the details of my order:

STMENGGE Men'S Outdoor Soccer Tie Football Shoes(White) - intl
Size : US:8.5
No warranty available
Return Status: Return initiated
Reason: Item does not fit
RA Code: RN398396837010901
Return Method: Store credit
Subtotal ₱ 1, 489.00

I received the item on september 9 and I paid cash on delivery and when I opened the package, the item does not fit and it shows size 7 US. So I decided to return the item to Lazada and found out that they refused to refund my money back because "Item does not fit" does not qualify for a refund based on what the representative said via chat.

The item has a 7 day return and none of the terms and conditions of the company states that item does not fit is not eligible for refund when it comes to items shipped from abroad. The only indicated on their policy that change of mind for items not shipped from abroad is not allowed for refund.

I was hoping that you can help me with this complaint as the company is completely not complying with their return policies. Thank you.

Lazada Southeast Asia