Lazada Southeast Asia / fake 2tb wd external hard drive / customer care lazada ph incompetent service

Narration:

I ordered a 2tb wd external hdd in lazada amounting to p2, 000.00 using my friends account because I don't have a lazada and credit card account, I processed my order, pay my friend credit card amounting to p2, 000.00 and finally my order arrived, thrillingly to test it out I open the package I have noticed the china made packaging different from the original, then after plugging it to my computer there are no hdd detected found out that it is a fake, it is not showing any disk added in my computer disk management system, so in layman's term this is just like a card reader without a memory, a fake external drive. I google how to file a refund process right away and sent it to lazada via lbc.

February 21, 2018; refund order ticket was created to track down my request.
Here is the exact message of the ticket: your refund for order 388651473 has been processed. Reversal to be posted w/in 5-5days for credit card and 45days for debit card. Check your email for details.

So i've waited for days to process but no update.

March 21, 2018: 02:06pm I called their customer service hotline and waited for minutes before they answer the call. I raised my concern, they acknowledged the external drive is fake (defective) and advised me that the payment reversal was already approved and need to wait for transmittal for 5-15days. Also, I escalated the lazada seller who sold me the fake external drive. So we are good i'm happy I made the call.

After days there are no reversal payment made. I tried to call again but no avail because i've waited in line or queue and finally I got in.

April 24, 2018: 03:56pm a customer care answered, I raised again my concern calmly and hoping that it will resolve my issue. Just to make sure I asked the agent to cc (carbon copy) to her email updates. The agent promised that payment reversal will be reflected to my friends credit card account for 5days at the most, because it was already approved. Again, i'm happy I raised again my issue and it was heard.

After days of waiting there are no reversal payment made and also I don't received any email update. I am a working filipino so I tried to find a free time to call because they only operates in business hours and you need to fall in line (queue) just to get in touch with them.

May 22, 2018: 03:29pm finally someone answered and a bit very frustrated, for insurance I tried to get the name of the agent but they are not allowed due to their policy so he just gave me his employee id instead (gray32334), so we've talked and explain to him again my concerns, he said my refund order will be routed back to me because as per him it was only defective and it was not justifiable for return, I was very angry and explain to him it is a fake, how come you will return it to me and why now! I responded. Also, he mentioned that the lazada reseller that sold me the external drive was already kick out of the system. So how come they will return back the external drive to me knowing the seller is a fraud. So he retract the "returning defective item to me" and escalated the issue to refund team (i'm not sure what team but this is coming from him). We've talked and hold me for more than half an hour until we agreed that he will escalate the issue and process my refund, for peace of mind he will cc (carbon copy) me on his email.

The same day i've waited for the email but I received none. So I called again the next day to assure my case has filed in the right team, still the same i've waited in queue.

May 23, 2018: 14:14pm a girl agent answered and I raised again my concern, explain to her everything, I even gave gray32334 id number because this agent told me to just mentioned his name if ever i'm going to follow up. She responded there are no escalated case raised for my concern, and even told me that they are going to return the fake (defective) item to me, again. I was angry this time because of what I heard, I asked for a manager, they keep on hold me for minutes and a manager orland32109 answered. Again I explained to him everything, I followed their process but it took them more than 3months just to process my refund and they are going to return it back to me. He filed an escalated case and cc me on the process but until now there are no refund made.

I tried to follow thru email many times but they keep on sending me same apologetic email, and if I have other issues call another agent etc.. They even told me to visit their page for refund policy which I already followed since day one. It so frustrating, I just want to get back my money.

Also, I learned that their hotline is not toll free outside manila. So I wasted time and money by following their refund process. A process set by their own standard policy which they are failed to comply.

See attached photos for evidences.
Other evidence: they recorded all their customer call you can review the recorded call coming from my number.

Gr