Lazada Philippines2tb toshiba hard disk drive

I placed order on the 2nd week of November. I was told by the perfect love shop who sold the item, that due to massive # of orders, my item will be delayed. Come the 23rd of Nov., the items came but the drive I am ordering for wasn't at hand instead, the package were, as they call it, a "small gift" (low quality earphones) and a letter telling me that they promise to send the item between/on the period from Nov. 25-27, 2018. And now, as in today, the 27th of the month, nothing came even a single bit. I keep on reminding them through messages by the time the letter came and they're able to answer but as of now they were not able to answer me. I'm disappointed. They told me to be patient but for how long? I told them I'll wait for further response to clear things up. I've also read some of the complaints towards the shop. I hope this will be resolved in due time. I'm sorry to make the shop feel bad and be in addition to there burden but it's the customers who are paying for your service and you should be reliable, if not 100%, at any rate. Also, I don't want anybody else to be in my situation, that's why I'm sharing this. Anyway, still, thanks for the service and I hope you'll improve next time. I'll attach the letter here. Godspeed everyone. = )

Lazada Philippines