Lazada Malaysiaconned warranty

I bought a watch from Lazada online and after 6 months plus, the crown of the watch detached from the watch and i cannot adjust the date and time. The product is under one year warranty and has been confirmed by Lazada. After some email communication and phone call, Lazada promise to replace a brand new watch for me. I have sent back my original watch to Lazada for them to proceed next step. After they gotten my watch, they told me same product not in stock and they will refund me. But i told them clearly i want a replacement, whichi told them clearly in email and phone call. They keep on lying to me stock not available but the same item sold on lazada website. After i question more, they finally admit the same product now more expensive as they are getting from another supplier, but i don't think this should affect my warranty as it is stated clearly the warranty is from lazada and somemore who is their supplier is nothing to do with me. Even i have insisted for replacement, they still proceed with a refund and ask me to pay more to purchase another one. Then i really want to question what is the warranty for? This is a real con case to me. I think stern action must be taken to avoid more people conned by them.

• Maria Elena Abayan's Response, Sep 09, 2017

My tracking number is [protected] and my item is not yet delivered.. How can i get my item because it has been said that the recipient is unknown to the address given

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Comments

• Lazada Southeast Asia - Order # [protected] /Lazada Thailand
    Muang
    Thailand

Service complaint:-
    I order 2 product from Lazada Thailand on 3 Dec 2017, I already request tax invoice from them on that day. But until now (27-Feb-2018) I never get that document. Lazada Thailand just said wait and wait every time when I contacted to them!!!
    How long I have to wait??

Aug 20, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Order #[protected] - A guitar and a Bluetooth Speaker
    Philippines

I order a guitar and a Bluetooth speaker last March 29 or 30, 2018. The delivery date kept on postponing and now it was cancelled last April. And now it is June! I still did not received my Refund!

• Sr
      Aug 20, 2018
    Lazada Malaysia - Cod payment method
    Malaysia

There is no COD payment method available at all.Why advertise u have Cod method when u have stopped doing it??

• De
    Lazada Southeast Asia - delay delivery/very poor service/refund ungiven
    Taguig metro manila
    lazada.com.ph

I ordered O+ mobile last april 12.until now. Undelivered, i have contacted their csr agents they told me same reasons as it is on process. Until now almost 1 month. They dont refund my money. This company sucks and theyre scammers. Dont trust this [censored] online shop...

• Xa
    Lazada Southeast Asia - LBC Delivery
    Philippines

It always says address can't be reach even though I always see my neighbor gets delivery from your service I check my recipient address lot of times why is that ? I must expect my delivery tomorrow the tracking no. is [protected] please...

• Ra
      Aug 21, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Did not receive my order and the chat seller ignore my chat
    Singapore

I ordered a beauty blender and have not received it till today. Shown as delivered for almost a month I kept trying to reach the seller to enquirer where it was delivered to but my chat was ignored. Until now i dunno who signed and receive my item

• Fr
      Aug 28, 2018
    Lazada - Shipment issue

I tracked my package but it seems that there is a shipment issue..can i still receive/wait for it to be delivered?

• Wi
      Aug 29, 2018
    Lazada Philippines - wedding ring
    manila
    Philippines

they sent an empty package and will not honor their guarantee 1500.00 pesos for an empty box dont order lazada

• El
      Sep 05, 2018
    Lazada Philippines - Refund
    Cebu City
    lazada.com.ph

I received an incomplete order and I ask for a refund on the order that I did not received. I order it September 22, 2017 and until now I did not received the refund. It's frustrating because everytime I call they told me that it was already processed but its already almost 2 months now and still I did not received the refund.

• We
      Sep 11, 2018
    Lazada - [protected]
    Ozamis city
    lazada.com.ph

Sir bakit ndi dumating ung item ko galing lazada?ito po complete info ko :jeowel cordilla from upper maloro tangub city.

• Da
      Sep 18, 2018
    Lazada - Yazole Watch
    East Baldwin, Maine

-Sept. 13, 2017
    -order #3 6 9 8 2 6 5 6 5
    -The product was slightly different from what I expected. The shade color of the watch strap is light brown instead of the dark brown displayed in the ads
    -I wish for the real strap as displayed in the ads to be delivered or if possible the watch itself with the right color of the strap to be delivered.

Sep 18, 2018
    Lazada - I am complaining about my shipment from Lazada
    Philippines

It has been said that my item is ready to deliver yesterday september 9 so waited for the item to deliver but theres none until i received their message that the recipient is unknown to the address given.. how can i get my item? My tracking number is [protected]

• Lo
      Oct 16, 2018
    Lazada - Cancelled item still shipped
    Pasay
    lazada.com.ph

I order the product on August 4, 2017 Via Cash on Delivery With order number [protected]. I accidentally order 2 items then i canceled the other one but they still shipped the 2 items. I would like to return the other one.

• Yu
      Oct 27, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - product damaged
    Kulai
    Malaysia

hi, referred to order number #[protected] received my goods on 24/6/207, but the goods that i receive had been damaged so i hope that u can claim the seller to resend another goods to me

• He
      Oct 27, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - Delivery of ordered products / wrong delivery information /not delivered
    Philippines

Several times bad experience with LAZADA. Not or too late delivered.

NEW AND THE WORST :

I ordered 3 products for the garden – one got delivered !

But even worse the LAZADA Systems shows all got delivered !

WHO IS CHEATING ? LAZADA OR 2GO ?

NEVER EVER LAZADA AGAIN ! FOR ME THEY ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE IF 2GO MAKES A BAD JOB !

• Ly
      Oct 31, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - paypal refund
    Makati city
    lazada.com.ph

I order a led tv and a wardrobe closet last year November 2, 2016. My order got declined and I recieved only one order number. I been sending emails to lazada's customer service but until now I didn't get my paypal refund.

Nov 04, 2018
    Lazada - weighing scale
    Philippines

hi .. nagtrack po ako ng package from lazada .. sabi po unknown recipient .. tama naman po ang address ko .. please .. pakitawagan naman po ako .. may # naman po ako doon ee .. eto yung tracking # ko [protected] ..

• Da
      Nov 04, 2018
    Lazada - Weider Supplement
    Agoo La Union
    Philippines

My order from lazada has yet delivered. Im expecting my package today April 22, 2017. My package arrived in LBC Agoo branch yesterday April 20, 2017. Message from LBC track: "Your shipment was not delivered due to payment issues during delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

• X8
      Nov 05, 2018
    Lazada Southeast Asia - order#[protected]
    Thailand

-My order#[protected] on 12 Apr Schedule Receive 17-21 Apr, on 20 Apr I call to Call center inform me receive date postpone to today (22 Apr), Today I call to Call center again e mail me postpone to 26 Apr, I not have idea How your work?...

Nov 11, 2018
    Lazada Philippines - Saunasuit with revoflex
    Manila
    Philippines

Hello, well i ordered two sets of revoflex and two sets of sauna suit. I only got one pair and one revoflex yet i paid for both items! i want refund or just deliver the lacking items. I'm very furious.

• Ly
      Nov 12, 2018
    Lazada Philippines - poor services
    Makati
    lazada.com

I ordered a illy 22' HD led tv and a wardrobe closet last November 2 2016. They give only one order number and my order got declined. I been calling and sending emails to lazada's customer service but until now I didn't get my refund. I thought lazada is a legit online shopping store. I'm very disappointed