Lawn Doctor Acworth-Woodstock / Refuse to honor agreement

I regret to say that the Acworth-Woodstock franchise of Lawn Doctor refused to honor their agreement with me. Their employees came and sprayed my yard in June, and within a few days, most of my grass was dying. I telephoned the office and found they were unresponsive to my complaint. I went to the Home Depot landscape store and the employees were very helpful helped me purchase the correct fertilizer. I did not hear back from the Lawn Doctor for two months until it was time for my next application. At that point the manager wanted me to pay for the last spaying, which almost killed my grass, and the pending spraying. I fired the company after the management refused to address my concern. The company management in turn immediately forwarded my account to a collection agency to collect monies they said was due.

The franchise is more interested in collecting money then taking are of their customer’s lawns.

Comments

• Ge
      1st of Jun, 2011

I have used Lawn Doctor of Acworth (orginially Lawn Doctor of Woodstock) for the past few years. We recently fired them. They core aerated and seeded our lawn in the fall. Large patches of our lawn in the back yard (fescue) did not come up at all. They came back to reseed those areas in April. Still not coming in well. We have a sprinkler system, so it gets plenty of water. Owner, Robbie, has no explanation as to why. Our lawn has never looked worse in the twelve years we've been here (except when we first moved in). We used Lawn Doctor of Woodstock for a few years and then were unhappy with the results. Moved to Scotts Lawn, not much better. Got an offer from Lawn Doctor of Acworth and didn't know this was the same owner. Decided to give them another chance. Goes under the name of Bulldog Lawn Care also.