The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Law Offices of Mitchell N.Kay, P.C. / Trying to collect amount not owed

1 PO Box 4907Sparks, NV, United States Review updated:

The above cited so called legal office wants me to pay an amount not owed to Wells Fargo. I have talked to the Bank, and when I closed my account it was closed without any negastive or pending charges. The bank is sending proof of this. I am sending all this paperwork to the Attorney General, and filing a formal complaint with his office, once I have the Bank's documents.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  3rd of Mar, 2010
0 Votes

Good for you! Glad you are getting it worked out! Hope it ended well!

Post your comment