Law Offices of Brian J. Colombana, APC / No follow through

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I hired this attorney in May of 2009, at that time he had a BBB rating A. Today it is an F and for good reason. I was told when I hired them for a mortgage modification that it would take up to 90 days with an interest rate of 2.5%. It is now March 2010! and still my modification is not done. The worst part is, I believed what I was told, I could stop making my payments since it was causing financial hardship because the loan would be frozen during the modification process, no late fee's, penalties and so forth. Here I am almost a year later, with a foreclosure and sale date. Now what? No one answers the phone and the website they once has states they are no longer taking new clients, but will still finish the current ones. This is a scam artist who I trusted with my first home and now I am loosing it because of him and his promises.

Jp

More Law Offices of Brian J. Colombana, APC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010

Brian J Colombana raped me while his gang Tani, Melissa, Amy, Gene Wong, and Glen held me down assisted by others who hid thier names and faces behind the name A Professional Coporation...All the while Brian Colombana had his wayv with me over and over.This makes me sick to think about, I mean, come on, im a 100% dissabled United States Veteran proud to serve my country, and people do this to me! I hope Brian J Colombana gets hurt real bad some day some way!Brian J Colombana is just another reason too secure our USA borders.That MF not only did he rape me he stole 2500.00 from me..Does any-one want too consider a class action lawsuiet with me against Brian J Colombana or does any one have one going that I can get on board with? ThankYou chris martin

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2010

I got screwed over a year ago for 3000. I cant believe he's not in jail yet.

• Mo
      18th of Jun, 2010

Case Name: Colombana, Brian John Case Number: 10-TE-1310
    Member #: 238272 Venue: LA
    Status: Open Case Filed: 04/08/2010
    Counsel: Pro Per Deputy Trial Counsel: Timothy G. Byer
    Assigned Judge: Richard Honn

Date Description Notes

06/17/2010 Hearing Decision TRANSFER INACTIVE 6007(C) EFFECTIVE DATE: 06/20/2010

06/07/2010 Trial HELD, SUBMITTED

05/20/2010 Hearing Decision VACATE SUBMISSION

05/20/2010 Document ORDER VACATING SUBMISSION DATE AND NOTIC E OF HEARING

05/20/2010 Ruling On Motion Filed 05/10/2010: Granted VACATE ENTRY OF DEFAULT; CONSIDERED BY THE CT. AS MOTION TO VACATE SUBMISSION

05/17/2010 Motion Response VACATE ENTRY OF DEFAULT; CONSIDERED BY THE CT. AS MOTION TO VACATE SUBMISSION

05/13/2010 Trial NOT HELD, SUBMITTED

05/10/2010 Motion: Motion/Request by Respondent VACATE ENTRY OF DEFAULT; CONSIDERED BY THE CT. AS MOTION TO VACATE SUBMISSION

05/10/2010 Document RESPONSE TO APPLICATION FOR INVOLUNTARY INACTIVE ENROLLMENT; MEMO. OF POINTS ETC

04/29/2010 Document SUBMISSION ORDER

04/26/2010 Document DECLARATION OF SERVICE BY CERTIFIED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

04/09/2010 Document DECLARATION OF SERVICE BY CERTIFIED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

04/09/2010 Document NTC OF ASSIGNMENT & NTC OF HEARING PURSU ANT TO AN APPLICATION FOR INVOLUNTARY

04/08/2010 Document APPLICATION FOR INVOLUNTARY INACTIVE ENR OLLMENT; MEMORANDUM OF P&A'S

• Ne
      14th of Jul, 2010

What some people fail to realize and actually know is that in the office that was located in laguna hills off lake forest and mill creek. The owner of that office and "company" is named Gene Malone. Which after lots and lots of research I learned was named Wilburn malone III. He is the person that we all need to go after to get our money back. He just used Brian's name and bar number to be able to have an office and say that it was a law firm! We should all get together and sue "Gene" Malone or whatever his name is now since he is the one who took our money! Along with his brother Glen Malone!

• Th
      3rd of Aug, 2010

Anybody looking for Brian I know where he is right NOW as of 8/1/2010.

New Business name:

PREP-U-SIGN or PREPUSIGN
    22600 - C Lambert St.
    Suite 908
    Lake Forest CA, 92630-1621

I will try to get the new phone number...

Your Friend

The [censor] Hunter

• Bl
      9th of Sep, 2010

Anyone have contact information for Gene Malone. I have emailed him numerous times on an outstanding invoice and upon internet searches have found out that he scams people. Is he even a lawyer? If anyone can assist with contact information that would be great.