Law office Thomas Landis / Harrasment

Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
4.3
I have been receiving calls from this company since Feb 2008. They state that I have an outstanding bill from Citibank for over 10 years ago and they are collecting from it. I have sent them $500.00 in a 9 month span, they claim that they will proceed with legal if I don not pay them. Sometimes it can be 1 or 2 months and I will not hear from them and suddenly they call.
I had left a long extensive message on one of their representatives on how I did research on this company and have not found anything positive. Every documentation leads me to believe that they are not a legiminate company. The call from [protected] or a 215 area code number. I have asked for a letter stating where and when the account was orginally originated and they can not provide that information. How do I know this is legimate or not?
Ch

Comments

Uk
  18th of Dec, 2008
The statute of limitations has run out on this debt..DO NOT PAY
Li
  14th of Jul, 2009
they have been callinng my parents none the less and sit there and tell her they hope all the best for me... the exact words he told my mom right before he hung up... now i haven't got word on what its about however the name he gave my mom to the name on the voicemail ext. I got... didn't match... if your gonna call and harass me... make sure the names match up
Li
  14th of Jul, 2009
let ya know what I think of them... probably bt the end of the week