Law Office of Mitchell 7 Penn Plaza New York NY 1001 / credit report blemished through devisive actoins

1 CA, United States Review updated:

These bloated windbag asswipe lawyers will bend over and take it in the @@s for pennys.
It has been my privledge to tell T-Mobile that the cancellation charge represents a gross violation of usury law. It has also been noted the CA. State Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Plaintiffs in a recent class action implicating T-Mobile greed practices of variuos sorts. Investigating my credit report sparked this complaint. It was completely without incident until these ### take an unjudicatable civil case and provide absolutely no evidence of merit to warrant a lawsuit. Well you ###, the reaction I give today is fuel for the future representation I undoubtedly will retain for sueing your ### for Vexatious Litigation.
What the hell is the law cubicles of mitchell?
Is New York so PTSD from 7 years ago that
these charletans actually get jobs. Welcome to CA. P.O.S. Kay Mitchell. T-Mobile is now going to be court ordered to desist and inform and rechip my Motorola for the record.
Declared By;Robert J. Froelich Jr.

Comments

Po
  1st of Jul, 2009

I just got a letter from out of the blue from this lawyer asking me to pay 40% of a $2200 that I don't even owe. The non-speaking representative states that she cannot give me any evidence of this account but wants me to pay. She also stated it was from an account that was 20 years old. Hello who would wait 20 years to persue collections. I asked why would they go after someone when they can't even give evidence. I asked her would you pay something just because you got a letter. I can't answer that...yeah right. All I can tell you is that if you rtefuse to pay this your credit will be ruined. I told her if it hasn't been on my credit report within the the last 20 years why would it be here now. I guess I better get my lawyer ready for when they try to put this on my credit report I can go after them for defamation or fraud or something...That 1-888 number probably is hooked up in India.