Law Office Of Joe Pezzuto LLC / sadderbutwiser

1 4411 S. 40th St., Ste. D-11, Phoenix, AZ 85040Phoenix AZ, United States
Phone: 855-770-1219 or 866-414-2324

This "law office"/collection agency is highly unethical...please beware! Keep recordings of any phone calls you receive from them. Several years ago, in order to stop their harassing calls to my work number, I made a verbal agreement to pay 100.00/month on an old credit card debt. In my haste to get the collection agency off the phone, I very unwisely gave them my account number. And, you guessed it! Joe Pezzuto LLC did not just take 100.00 out of my account that first month -- they took 4 electronic withdrawals, and cleaned my account completely out! It was a nightmare...just horrible. At the time, I filed a claim with the FTC and with the bank. The bank denied my claim, as they said I had a verbal agreement with Joe Pezzuto's office.
Flash forward to 2015...I find out that Joe Pezzuto LLC never reported my debt as having been repaid in full to TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. In addition, I discovered that someone was using my SSN and applying for home & car loans. I would not be surprised at all if Joe Pezzuto LLC sold my SSN. Arizona is the number one state for identity theft, as noted above.

Sa