Law Office of James G. Schmier, PLLC / Attorney James G. Schmier

1 2222 AttardBirmingham, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-540-0000

The attorney James G. Schmier (Birmingham, Michigan). on 04/14/2011 submitted to the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission (File No. 0589-11) a Bogus Retainer Fee Agreement. According to Schmier, he forwarded . . . . (2) copies of his retainer fee agreement with a stamped return envelope but never received a signed copy. Laugh. Go ahead and laugh. Laugh, laugh, laugh. Conversation of a retainer fee agreement NEVER surfaced. The client NEVER received (2) copies of a retainer fee agreement and or a stamped return envelope but he the attorney begun and continued litigation. Laugh. Go ahead and laugh. Laugh, laugh, laugh. If you are in need of an attorney, you do not need James G. Schmier. There are an abundance of good/high quality lawyers in Southeast Michigan. James G. Schmier (Birmingham, Michigan) is not one of them.

Ms

Comments

• Ms
      16th of May, 2011

He Schmier responded to complaint (Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission/File No. 0589-11). "I admit I did fail to attend hearing. . . . Although I was informed of the date of this hearing, I made a mistake in entering it in my calendar. The hearing was scheduled September 30, 2009, I mistakenly entered it in my computer calendar for October 30, 2009, the date of the deposition". According to him, Schmier he was to attend hearing and a deposition, same day October 30, 2009. Laugh. Oh! Oh My God!!! Go ahead and laugh. Laugh, laugh, laugh.

• Ko
      21st of May, 2011

I work as a Customer service representative; we had training and our trainer said: If you dont understand the client, please say you have a bad connection or static but to never say something like that...