LAW OFFICE OF JAMES BEIRNE / SIMPLE DIVORCE CASE TOOK 15 MONTHS & COUNTING

1 GLENDALE, United States Review updated:

MY CASE IS A SIMPLE DIVORCE CASE. IT'S BEEN 15 MONTHS NOW AND STILL COUNTING, MY CASE IS STILL PENDING. A LOTS OF EXCUSES! THEY MADE AMMENDMENTS TO THE FORMS WE SUBMITTED WHICH THE LAWYER, JAMES BEIRNE, DOESN'T KNOW WHY THERE WERE DONE! I KEEP ON CALLING THEM FOR UPDATES BUT THE PARALEGAL, CHING MENDOZA, IS ALWAYS BUSY FOR A CLIENT WHO IS FULLY PAID 10 MONTHS AGO! BOTH OF THEM ARE GOOD ON SAYING I WILL CALL YOU BACK TODAY BUT NEVER WILL. EVERY TIME I CALL CHING MENDOZA FOR AN UPDATE ON MY CASE, ITS EITHER HE'S ON THE PHONE OR WITH A CLIENT. I LEFT MESSAGES FOR HIM TO CALL ME BACK BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANY CALL BACK! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE NEGLECTING MY CASE AND AVOIDING ME. REASON WHY, I DONT KNOW. PLEASE NEVER BE A VICTIM OF THIS LAW FIRM LIKE ME!

Bb

Comments

• Se
      9th of Jan, 2014

Without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had with an attorney. I hope others will take heed and not hire this person. Read reviews and investigate carefully before getting involved with this attorney. I hope no one ever has to go through what I went through.

• Se