Law Office Of Curtis O Barnes / Harassment

Law Office of Curtis O Barnes, specifically Courtney Schlabin called my cell phone at about an average of three times a day for some periods. They called my work after I had informed them that I was unable to talk at work. They called my grandparents and my mother, leaving messages for them to return the call regarding (me). I was threatened that I would be taken to court to have my wages garnished, so I complied to a 500.00/mo three month pay out. After one payment and some time I was laid off from my job and had no source of income. I contacted the Law Office and they said that if I were to discontinue my payments, within a month's time the debt would increase itself by the 500.00 I had already paid (making it pointless to have paid it). I said I might be able to do 300.00 a month, if something worked out to my benefit by the end of the month. As I still haven't found work and barely receive enough from unemployment to get by, I had to call them today to let them know that the 300.00 payments would not be happening. Courtney put (someone, I think the same manager who had threatened me previously on the phone) on, and she began to harass me: "Why are you backing out of something you said you would do?" I explained again that I still hadn't found employment, and she became increasingly hostile/louder, "Why do you keep making these promises you can't keep?" etc. I was so thrown off that I just hung up the phone.