law office / dishonesty

1 66 Wellington St w Suit 4500Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416 972 9001

1) According to the (law of defamation) described in brief by (real state lawyer bob@aaron.ca [protected]) I (as the defendant in Heydary Hamilton law office $700, 000 lawsuit CT-[protected]) am (only permitted) to make fair comment…

2) HHPC’s pages of contingency fee agreement that was e-mailed to me on Nov 06 demanding to be paid $10, 000 on top of $530 that (the Talon hotel development Current) lawyer Javad Heydary had already told me on Oct 06 and in Farsi language that (that was all he needed to defend my hot dog business robbery based on contingency fee agreement) opposed (the contingency fee agreement that it was e-mailed / explained to me by the law society of upper Canada) and yet HHPC had decided to launch $700, 000 law suit against me on Dec 11 for sending e-mails to that law office and to whom it could concern (requesting to return the amount of $530 that they charged me for $0 service.
3) HHPC’s July 09 e-mail respond indicated that HHPC agreed to pay double the amount of $530 to any psychiatrist clinic that (I should pay a visit to have my brain checked) ordered by lawyer Jvad Hydary and the same law office not only

law office

Ro
Apr 5, 2013

More law office Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      5th of Oct, 2010
    law office - waste of time
    Wilo B Nunez

Law office of Wilo B Nunez in Downey, CA did not help me save my home and just took my money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!!
    Never saw an attorney.

• Ro
      5th of Apr, 2013

1) According to the (law of defamation) described in brief by (real state lawyer bob@aaron.ca 416 364 9366) I as the defendant in Heydary Hamilton $700, 000 lawsuit CT-11-442470) I am (only permitted) to make fair comment about (Talon hotel developer unhappy buyers) lawyer Javad Heydary.
    2) The current Talon hotel development unhappy buyers Lawyer (Javad Heydary’s irregular precaution) idea of using the (MS word Art) to print the word (sample) on all already typed pages of HHPC’s contingency fee agreement and as large as each entire page had indicated that lawyer Javad Heydary who happened to be my own country man distrusted me from day 1 while (we had never met before in or out of Canada.
    3) HHPC’s pages of contingency fee agreement that was e-mailed to me on Nov 06 demanding to be paid $10, 000 on top of $530 that lawyer Javad Heydary had already told me on Oct 06 and in Farsi language that (that was all he needed to defend my hot dog business robbery based on contingency fee agreement) opposed (the contingency fee agreement that it was e-mailed / explained to me by the law society of upper Canada) and yet HHPC not only had decided to launch $700, 000 law suit against me on Dec 11 but also introduced me to court with names such as (extortionist) in it’s statement of claim. Further more HHPC’s July 09 e-mail respond indicated that HHPC had agreed to pay double the amount of $530 to any psychiatrist clinic that (I paid a visit to have my brain checked) because i had sent e-mails to that law office and to whom it could concern (requesting) to return the amount of $530 that they had charged me for $0 service.