Law Firm / fraud

1 472 W Putnam Ave, Porterville, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (559)784-4934

storage facility, after I removed my items from the facility and turned in both key and lock to the
owners, they went to the court house in porterville and filed a lean...he placed me in collection...I paid them close to $600.00 this was over a key and lock, he stated that I never returned it..yet he still filed a lean both in porterville and in bakersfield...

plaintiff: Dennis M Wright dba Central Business Bureau
p o box 628 porterville, ca 93258
date 02/10/2003
case # 02-92165
instrument# [protected]

Ve
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Ta
      Mar 19, 2010

I entered into a contract with Onpoint Consumer Law Center last June of 2009 for the purposes of assisting me with securing a loan modification on my home. I was told that I had to pay upfront a total of $2995.00 for two mortages. They also informed me of their money back guarantee, that they didn't accept clients that they wouldn't be able to help and that they needed my signed paperwork within 48-hours. They also encouraged me to consolidate my credit cards via debt consolidation. The short story is that they never negotiated a modification refused to give my money back and received six months of debits of $225.00 from my savings accounts through Noteworld. I, too, will be in touch with the California State Attorney's Office, FBI Fraud Complaint Dept. and ultimately the President of the United States for the purposes of getting my money back!