Law Firm / SCAMS

1 CA, United States
Phone: 7602841417

I have been receiving numerous phone calls from a Frank Hamilton, Justin Wright and John Marshal stating that they6 are attorneys with Morgan & Associates Law Firm. They speak in India ascents claiming that I owe a internet loan money. At first I thought it was true because I did take an internet loan last year due to some money problems. They told me to go to Walgreens and purchase a pre-paid VISA card in order to pay them $450.00 to settle the debt. When I asked them for something in writing they said they will provide me with paper work after I settle the accouint. The scary part was that they have all my personal information such employer, address, ss# and all my phone numbers. They have been calling my job everydau from morning til night 7 days out of the week. Today was the last straw for me. I was in a meeting when I was told the Frank Hamilton had called my job 25 times. When I returned the call and stated that I was tired of being harrassed at my place of employemnt they asked to speak with my supervisor. When they spoke with my supervisor they gave my superviosr all my personal information which is ILLEGAL to do. Thank God my supervisor did not give in to their threats. I finally called them back to this number [protected] told them to come and take me to court and they will speak with my attorney. They hung up the phone. When I listened to my messages there was a message from Frank Hamilton stating that I will lose my job within 24 hours and that they will be sending a investigation team out to my job and they will be pursuing criminal charges against my employer.