Law DataAwful company

1 Review updated:

I hired this firm to put together a simple QDRO. In late March of 2009 and early April of 2008 I received updated information on the pension and just now requested lawdata to updated the QDRO. Tara Commerford informed me that the QDRO had already been revised in February. She refused to say who requested this revision as I could not have since I did not have any other data.

I tried to communicate with Tara by phone and email to no avail. Her website states she will revise a QDRO 1 or 2 times however aparently not in this case. Instead what appeared to be a frustrated person hung up the phone.

In my estimation quite poor service and professionalism.

Ro

Comments

• Mr
      Aug 21, 2009

I am an attorney and have been doing business with LawData for over 20 years. Their service and professionalism has always been impeccable.

I am an attorney in NY state and LawData is widely used by attorneys in Nassau County where I practice. In fact, the courts in this area often direct new attorneys or parties that are unsure to trust LawData with any of their retirement related needs.

I get the impression that "Ron" didn't understand the process in which he was involved.