Lauton Funding & Joseph Polanco / Fee takers that do not deliver!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Lauton Funding’s CEO Joseph Polanco and their VP Lauran Bonaparte in New York use other company’s worthless LOI’s to collect fees from those that need their projects funded.

Mr. Polanco is known for taking ideas from the Wall Street Boys and making them his own but at the same time, he does not fund any projects. They take fees and claim that they found a company a lender.

I have read the [redacted] and all that is contained about Lauton Funding and I can honestly say from experience that all is true.

I know this from personal experience and the reason for those that remain anonymous is simple – who wants to reveal that one is seeking funding? So the obvious response from Lauton to the person that lost their fees is, “We fulfilled our obligation”, meanwhile, the person that thought Lauton did their due diligence apparently never did.

There are laws out there and I believe for those that this has happened to with Lauton Funding in New York, a class action civil suit should be started.

This company Lauton Funding, one should clearly stay away from as they are only worthless middlemen that do not deliver!!! Don’t buy into Lauran Bonaparte’s rebuttal nonsense because what else are they suppose to say after someone has lost their fee’s and received nothing!

Comments

21st of Aug, 2009

I've worked with Lauton Funding for almost a year now and all I can say is that they're the real deal. Honest, transparent and sincere. Yeah they're expensive but that's because they deliver. I love working with them because they've always done right by me and my clients. If they can't get a deal closed it's because it's garbage.

21st of Aug, 2009

Everything on that [redacted], just like in this comment, is an outright lie! Joseph and Lauran are some of the most trustworthy professionals I've ever known. Their sources are real because I've closed deals with them, real deals. Best of all, they take care of their business partners. I had a client not too long ago who tried to circumvent me and screw me out of my share of the deal and they immediately told me and told my clients that if they tried to go around me again they would kill their deal and make sure no lender ever worked with them ever again. No one else would have done that for me and for that, I'll defend them from those who would spread outright lies about them.

• Kf
      16th of Oct, 2009

I would like to see some press releases that have gone out from companies in receipt of funding from Lauton's efforts, verifiable references that have succeeded in securing funding before I pass any judgment. If Lauton is as these last 2 comments say then the requested information should be no problem.

It is much too easy for friends and co conspirators of scams to fill out these comments / rebuttals to help keep a scam alive. There is no way to verify the validity, honesty or true relationship to Lauton that these positive comment providers have. The above mentioned items would clarify everything and provide factual, accessible and traceable rebuttal, facts and information for Lauton.

I received a "project acceptance" email from Lauton and want to perform the required due diligence. I prefer to deal in verifiable facts, history and positive client feedback before I make decisions in any one direction.

Kevin Flannery

• Dg
      3rd of Nov, 2009

I have just received an email from Lauton inviting me to pay to present. I refuse to do so especially after seeing the articles written about them and as Kevin states above - show us the proof. Give us references and press releases of successful deals.

• Mv
      1st of Feb, 2010

As of February 1, 2k10 and the Principal of Maverick Visions Enterprise, LLC, this is a "Cease and Decist Order" to Lauton Funding for the use of our company name and reference material to our services on their websites, and all correspondence.

For all and any enquiries concerning the access to funding for any project by the firm Lauton Funding and or Tom McKenzie of BCE or Barrett Capital of Canada, should first call our offices for reports.

We are not at liberty to say anything on this platform, but "Buyer Beware!"

All enquiries are to be to cci_andrew@hotmail.com or by calling 1+(503) 342 2817

Thank you.

Management reserves all rights.
    for Maverick Visions Enterprise [MVE]2010

• Ku
      7th of Mar, 2010

I think the negatives finally won out. The phones are no longer working at Lauton, so perhaps they have just closed up shop.

• Vi
      22nd of Mar, 2010

did somone know the phone number of sherry Stevens, she was working for Lauton and she was very sincere

• De
      9th of Nov, 2010

Caveat Emptor... they are apparently on to another SCAM,

http://www.lautonfoxtoncapital.com/ - sounds like a designer clothing company to us?

Lauran Bonaparte is listed on the site. They are asking for $10-30, 000 for ADVANCE FEES and the firm will not verify any past closings, as they have none, and cannot produce "proof funds" with a banker who can verify they have the ability to close YOUR loan prior to risking any fees.

Folks, our humble advice is to take a pass on these ADVANCE FEE professionals.

Your loan will NEVER close. We guarantee it based on their past performance. Good luck!