Laurence A. Hecker, Attorney at Law / Incorrect debt collection

1 2C South Gold DriveHamilton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-570-3039 or 1-800-355-0123

These people keep sending me debt collection notices that are not mine. I've received 4 to date and I've called each time only to be told that it's there mistake and it will be cleared up. This last time they say it is for me. And they had more info without me ever giving them any information, which has be really upset.

Fr

Comments

• St
      12th of Jul, 2009

I have been getting calls and letters from these people also. When I saw "Attorney at Law" on the letter I got nervous, but something told me to do a web search on them. I was glad to see another complaint which did make me do further investigating. They are a "junk debt" collection agency. If you hadn't noticed the letter isn't even actually signed. They work with other junk debt collectors like Arcadia, which was trying to threaten me before. Even if it had been a legitimate debt, if you are being contacted by these people then chances are the statute of limitations has expired on it. You can simply ignore these people they can't take any legal action towards you. They will use tactics to try to scare you into paying, BUT if you pay even $1 then you legitimize the debt...don't even agree on a payment plan. My so called debt isn't even on my credit report!

• Bo
      30th of Jul, 2009

I have been getting calls from a so called Laurence Hecker, and he stated he is a Attorney.. What a joke!!! A Attorney will not call you and demand Money over the Phone Ha ha...2.) And I'm not even the person he is looking for and he will not believe me . So what you all need to do ...Get that Collecters NAME/ ADDRESS/ PHONE NR/ and file a complaint with the Attorney General Office in your Staat for harassment.. That will put a stop to this madeness..

• Ur
      30th of Aug, 2010

I was just harrassed by a Laurence Heckler's collector . He was calling for my mother and was a total jerk to me. He hung up on me after threatening me, without giving me a return phone #. A Mark Mason .. I called back to inquire why he hung up on me, he than mocked me & hung up on me again. He will definatly be paying for this!!

• Pe
      16th of Dec, 2010

I have been getting calls from this office for years for someone else. I call and complain and they stop for a while. Then they start up again. I just spoke with Mr. Mason. He was belligerent, rude, and would not allow me to speak. Then he hung up on me. I will now be complaining to the Attorney General. Isn't there more that we can do? I have had it with these people.