Lauren Johnson / Babysitter/Nanny

1 Norman, OK, United States

This person provided a number and wanted to be texted about setting up an appointment to meet about caring for her daughter. I sent her a text and she replied at 2 in the morning with very awkward grammar and very odd words capitalized as if "she" did not know the English language. She seemed to only want to capture my email address. The pay jumped from an hourly wage to $500 a week. It just all seemed so contrived. I checked your website and found there were a lot of spammers out there. I don't want to pass up a good opportunity, but I also don't want to give my personal information away. I called the number I had texted and it was a programmed recording which also made me doubt it. I sent a text suggesting we meet in person and asked her to "call" me back and speak to me at a reasonable hour. The text number I was given was [protected] and the name was Mrs. Lauren Johnson. The initial contact was made at 4 pm Central time on Jan. 19th, 2016. The reply to me occurred at 2:00 am, Jan. 20, 2016. If there is any way you could check on the authenticity of this person, I would really appreciate it, as I'm sure many others would as well. Thank you.

Re