Laura Smithmental illness

U Nov 24, 2017 Review updated:

We all know everything posted in here about ******* are complete lies. The real person behind all these posts are from a 31 year old woman named Laura Smith. Or Laura Hamilton. Or Elle Kingsley. Or Lola Briggida. It's really hard to keep up to what her real name is. Just google her.

Her ridiculous lies about strangers on the internet started in 2003 when she had several livejournal accounts. And several deadjournal accounts. Oh, remember when you dyed her hair blonde and fried your hair? Over 20 different domains with stolen content (Layouts/lies about her life etc). Each few years she latches on to a new victim. Make up stories about them on the internet. Bully them. Then when they stop giving her attention she just latches on to another poor victim. Make up lies. Fake screenshots. Fake websites. She is just crazy.

Sara, I know you'll read this. I am not Krystal. I am not Katie. I am not Nicole. I am not Sarah. I am not that crazy housemate you had in 2008 when you were stoned on COCAINE 24/7 and trying to be a really ugly model. Remember that? You have met me. A [censor] long time ago. I was part of those 'sister sites' in 06? Maybe? Anyway, you'll probably never remember me. But we remember you.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that Laura Smith is a psychotic human piece of garbage and still up to her tricks again. Still obsessed with *******. She can't get enough.

More Laura Smith Complaints & Reviews

• D
      Nov 28, 2017

Past grudges will only lead to more negativity.
    Almost at the years end now...best to focus on making the holiday season a time of enjoyment and the new year being a brand fresh new start to a more happy and joyful life filled with harmony and tranquillity.
    I hope that all parties can work towards this. Even though things may sometimes not go the way as hoped...trying is always the key. Sometimes its the journey that matters not the destination. Everyone has capability to do good. By others and themselves.

A toast to forward progress and new beginnings :)

• K
      Jul 02, 2018

WARNING: Laura is now claiming to be an artist/illustrator. However all of her "work" is purchased cards from Michael's Craft Stores and resold. Yet another scam.

• L
      Jul 09, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.