Posted: Nov 14, 2017 by

ugly

Hamilton, Ontario
Canada
My name is Laura Michelle Smith and I am a hideous transgendered freak with awful hair and trashy tattoos. My life is awful and a waste and I take my insecurity out on gorgeous bombshells online all day. This is a public apology to everyone I've ever wronged. I'm so sorry for posting awful things about you. I was just deflecting because everything I've ever said about you is only true about me.

I go by the following names online: Laura Michelle Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, Elle Kingsley, Lola Briggida, Adam Chittenden, RJ Miles, DonnieG, Donnie Gerrard, Pete Somersfield, Daswifey, 16thharmony, xviilegion, Dangerousfrank.

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Other

Comments

A  14th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Thanks for the apology. Sorry about your face.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree