Laura Michelle Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, Elle Kingsley, Lola Briggida, Adam Chittenden, RJ Miles, DonnieG, Donnie Gerrard, Pete Somersfieldugly

L Nov 14, 2017 Review updated:

My name is Laura Michelle Smith and I am a hideous transgendered freak with awful hair and trashy tattoos. My life is awful and a waste and I take my insecurity out on gorgeous bombshells online all day. This is a public apology to everyone I've ever wronged. I'm so sorry for posting awful things about you. I was just deflecting because everything I've ever said about you is only true about me.

I go by the following names online: Laura Michelle Smith, Laura Smith Hamilton, Elle Kingsley, Lola Briggida, Adam Chittenden, RJ Miles, DonnieG, Donnie Gerrard, Pete Somersfield, Daswifey, 16thharmony, xviilegion, Dangerousfrank.

• A
      Nov 14, 2017

Thanks for the apology. Sorry about your face.

• L
      Jul 09, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.

• A
      Jul 12, 2018

@lsmithhamilton I think you need to own up to all the fake accusations and trolling. Elle was just a sweetie who never did wrong to you.
    Best to cease impersonating her and just move on.

• S