Laura Michelle Smithcease and desist

J Nov 18, 2017 Review updated:

Greetings Laura.

I know who you are, who you're pretending to be and all of the horrible ways you've been trying to ruin my business. We know all of your aliases. We've screen shot everything.

We've also been in contact with Krystal as well and have all the documentation she has collected on you and the harassment you have been doing to her, as well as others.

Please do NOT take this warning as a joke. We are very serious that we will not only take you to court for slander and harassment, but we will also file a complaint with the police.

Do not act stupid or pretend you know nothing of this as we have a solid case against you.

As per our lawyers direction, I am emailing you to officially ask you to desist on any and all actions against me, my family and my business. I think it best for you and your family to not force our hand on this matter.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Nov 22, 2017

OK...two steps to follow.

Step 1: Stop getting jealous of Elle's beauty and previous accomplishments.
    Step 2: Move on with your life and be happy!

I know it is a bit over simplified and probably a lot easier said than done...but it does set a very direct guideline.
    To accomplish Step 1 you really should set a time frame of say...1 month of not looking at Elle's social media profiles. Then try and make it 3 months...and then 6 etc.

This would be a very great start in getting into the habit of not being so obsessive.

Nov 23, 2017

@DonnieG No one is jealous of Laura's ugly face and lack of accomplishments :)

Nov 23, 2017

I'm sorry this happened to you. There's a group of us pursuing a lawsuit against Laura and Manny. Contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017

@AdamChittenden There is no group and no lawsuit. All just imaginary.

They have done absolutely nothing wrong. I think one only needs to visit this site to see who the aggressor has been. Certainly not seen Elle or anyone else return the insults, accusations and defamation. All been totally one way.

Nov 24, 2017

@DonnieG There absolutely is a lawsuit. To state otherwise is imaginary.

Laura has done everything wrong. One only needs to visit the flickr album to see who the aggressor has been. Certainly has been Laura.

Nov 25, 2017

Being one of these again...

Nov 25, 2017

@DonnieG Yes, yes you are!

Beautiful lady.

Nov 26, 2017

@DonnieG Looks like a man!

Nov 26, 2017

@DonnieG Why are her tits so saggy though?

Nov 26, 2017

@AdamChittenden And is that a moustache? What's with the cheap wig? She tucked her [censor], didn't she?

Hideous lady!

Nov 26, 2017

@AdamChittenden It's only your own sanity that is taking the hit from all the constant hatred you employ.
    Really should try and learn to appreciate and respect the things that are good and nice in the world...as opposed to trying to uglify them.

Nov 26, 2017

@DonnieG Nah, I think it's obvious who the crazy one is here. It's you and your ugly sock puppet "Elle" Can't respect someone so ugly and awful :)